Do you have a noticeable passion for results?
You’re bold, empathetic, and very resourceful, especially when results are at stake. You have what it takes: a competitive drive coupled with the exceptional ability to communicate the science behind our client’s products and build lasting business relationships. Such talent and passion make you the right fit for this unique sales role with Syneos Health.
This an excellent opportunity for an experienced sales professional to further their career in the pharmaceutical sales industry. The primary responsibilities of this position will be:
- Responsible for achievement of corporate goals in given territory in providing approved product and appropriate access and reimbursement support information to healthcare providers according to an approved call plan
Demonstrates in-depth knowledge of product, patient and HCP issues, the business strategy and competitive environment and stays abreast of key market access issues/trends
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of Patient Access Program & Distribution Models
- Supports KOL advocacy and executes company sponsored speaker program plan
- Uses networks and relationships to enhance partnerships by creating opportunities for direct contact between key customers and home office staff
- Leverages technology best practices, shares technology solutions with others, and uses communication technology to increase efficiency and productivity of territory
- Communicate and collaborate frequently with Syneos TBM counterparts within region/district or nationally when appropriate along with cross functional counterparts such as marketing, sales ops, market access, training, and medical to create alignment of POA plan, focus on strategic drivers, and sharing best practices, as permitted
- Acts with an understanding of the healthcare environmental pressures that customers face and seeks appropriate triage, escalation, review and approval for decisions that benefit both parties
- Focuses on goal achievement, demonstrating personal accountability and a commitment to achieving the objectives of the business within appropriate corporate compliance regulations and demonstrating a commitment to a high ethical standard
- Develops direct relationships with key care providers and patient advocacy groups throughout territory
- Ensures continuing development of competencies and seeks career growth opportunity where appropriate
Along with a results-oriented mindset, self-assurance and an engaging manner, the ideal candidate has:
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- 7+ years of Pharmaceutical Sales Experience
- 3+ years of successful years of sales experience in rare/orphan disease and/or specialty disease highly preferred
- Liver disease, GI disease, and/or diabetes/endocrinology selling experience a plus
- Execute a territory business plan that integrates cross-functional organizational capabilities that align with national and district/region strategy
- Demonstrated experience achieving compliance of sales and marketing strategies and corporate plan
- Establish and maintain high level of disease state, clinical and product knowledge
- Direct experience in informing HCPs on Patient Access Programs and Patient Services strongly preferred
- Outstanding customer relationship, interpersonal, and communication skills with the established ability to effectively work with diverse audiences and influence cross functionally
- Strong analytical skills with the proven ability to effectively analyze data to determine trends and effectively manage the territory budget
- Advanced level of proficiency with CRM, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.
- Fundamental knowledge of incentive compensation plans
- Excellent presentation skills are required
At Syneos Health, we believe in providing an environment and culture in which our people can thrive, develop and advance. We reward and recognize our people by providing valuable benefits and a quality of life balance.
Why Syneos Health? Our employees voted Syneos Health as the overall winner in MedReps’ Best Places To Work In Medical Sales Awards. Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Here, you’re empowered to exceed your sales goals with the autonomy you need to over deliver. We’re dedicated to creating better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients. Syneos Health has launched more sales teams in the last 5 years across all major Therapeutic Areas than the top 25 pharma companies combined. By joining Syneos Health, you’ll be connected to our multitude of career paths and pipeline of employment opportunities.
WORK HERE MATTERS EVERYWHERE | How will you accelerate pharmaceutical sales?
Syneos Health companies are affirmative action/equal opportunity employers (Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled)