You’re driven, resourceful, and above all else - remarkably smart.
You love a good challenge. You are the first to roll up your sleeves and work with relentless energy until you solve the unsolvable, beat the unbeatable and you always come out on top. Passable doesn’t cut it – you’ve got fire in your belly to learn more, do more and be more. For you, the sweetest success is shared success and you’re known for your good nature. You’ll fit right in at Syneos Health where we surround ourselves with the most talented and agile professionals in the industry, but we check our egos at the door.
This opportunity is with our Deployment Solutions team, which partners with top tier pharmaceutical, medical device and biotechnology companies to provide better, smarter, faster solutions for the industry. Take part in leading the transformation of healthcare by joining the largest provider of outsourced commercial solutions to the healthcare industry. More specifically:
- Presents a professional sales image in all business matters, achieves business objectives and provides exemplary customer service and perform all duties as assigned
- Demonstrates ability to articulate the message and adapt the sales presentation to meet account needs
- Exhibits ability to assess, identify and engage the appropriate channel to move the sale forward on the call continuum in a compliant manner
- Develops account strategies within the assigned territory, independently or with assistance from KAM
- Proactively pursues and achieves a minimum of 100% of assigned quota
- Drives results in compliance with policies and regulations, and has a strong bottom-line orientation
- Demonstrates an understanding of the account and industry landscape (channels, buying groups, local policies & economic impacts), the roles and responsibilities of each stakeholder within the account and their role in flu
- Manages the sales pipeline and meets regularly with the KAM to update sales forecasts.
- Leverage multi-channel approach to remotely engage targets to present key marketing resources
- Communicates effectively across all internal stakeholders sharing learnings and market intelligence
- Demonstrates comprehensive knowledge of all promoted products and proficiency in sales presentations
- Demonstrating quantifiable value - Maintaining positive customer experience in order to utilize strong customer references for additional revenue opportunities
- Demonstrates accountability and effective time management in the maintenance and execution of all company policies, reports and procedures in a timely manner
- Builds on-going relationship with customer to understand usage, engaging other internal resources as required, to engender a positive customer experience and maintain/increase revenue.
- Provide logistical support for customers (eg deliveries, shipments & customer inquiries)
- Direct customers to the Medical Information Department for any off-label questions
- Work collaboratively with Engagement Center Manager, client Medical lead and customer service manager to efficiently and effectively resolve customer needs
- Works collaboratively with client staff and vendor partners across service lines
- Understand and utilize inContact Telephony system and records appropriate information in the SalesForce.com data base in accordance with customer business rules and training
Along with demonstrated initiative, uncompromised integrity and a results-oriented mindset, the ideal candidate has:
- BA/BS Degree Required
- Eastern Specialist bi-lingual French Canadian/English (QC, ON, NB)
- Western Specialist English speaking (BC, AB, MB)
- 1+ years of B2B/Clinical/Pharmaceutical/Account based Sales Experience
- A customer experience first mindset
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to communicate with high impact and possess excellent presentation and selling skills
- Consistently demonstrates initiative, self-motivated with strong performance orientation; expert selling skills including customer engagement & relationship building success
- Results driven, hunter mentality with strong closing skills
- Documented proven and consistent track record of success in exceeding results
- Resilient with strong follow-up skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to learn quickly and apply disease state and product knowledge; organizational skills; strong communication and listening skills
- Promote products in a highly compliant manner
- Openness to learning, ability to be coached and take in feedback
- Ability to work independently and as a team member; advanced business acumen skills
- Competencies: Learning Agility, Trust & Credibility, Business Acumen, Influence & Persuasion, Relationship Management, High Impact Communication
- Ability to prioritize and reprioritize workload depending program needs
- Proficiency in multi-tasking between numerous websites and applications
- Strong Technical/Computer expertise including proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Must type 40 wpm or better
- Ability to travel as required for training, POA meetings, etc.
- Ability to perform independent research to identify opportunities at new and existing customers in territory
At Syneos Health, we believe in providing an environment and culture in which our people can thrive, develop and advance. We reward and recognize our people by providing valuable benefits and a quality of life balance.
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Here, you’re essential in solving and executing against today’s toughest commercialization challenges facing the world’s leading healthcare companies. From the very beginning, you’ll be supported by team members who, like you, aren’t afraid to try something new. You'll gain exposure and work in a dynamic environment to create better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients.
WORK HERE MATTERS EVERYWHERE | How will you accelerate biopharmaceutical commercialization?
Syneos Health companies are affirmative action/equal opportunity employers (Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled)