At Chandler Chicco Agency, we believe in providing an environment and culture in which our people can thrive, develop and advance. We reward and recognize our people by providing valuable benefits and a quality of life balance.
Chandler Chicco Agency is part of Syneos Health Communications, a purpose-built collective of agencies focused on supporting health and biopharmaceutical innovators. We work in scalable, collaborative teams that partner across disciplines and geographies to deliver integrated communications strategies that accelerate brand performance. In today’s fast-changing and complex environment, success lies in making connections: between science, emotion, and technology; between data, design and human insight. We’re able to make those connections because our medical communications, digital, advertising, public relations, data science, research and market access specialists work closely with each other and with healthcare experts, including physicians, pharmacists and advocates. Together, we are the connected healthcare partner tapping rich insights to drive innovation, change behavior and pioneer a new era of accountable marketing.
- Day-to-day project lead for two large-scale businesses focused on immunology and men’s health
- Respectful and engaged clients who appreciate attention to detail, creative thinking and view us as partners; direct clients are both PR and marketing, but with open line to other functions throughout both companies, providing diverse client relationships and experiences. One account provides direct communication with company C-suite, allowing for extremely unique professional growth experience
- Business includes US brand communications (i.e., data, regulatory, access), patient engagement efforts, corporate communications, stakeholder relations, issues management, internal communications, social media/digital and measurement
- Potential for travel to major medical meetings and participate in local patient events
- A seasoned project lead who will support the day-to-day account lead and senior strategists across two large-scale businesses
- Priority focus will be on brand communications surrounding major congresses and execution of multifaceted patient/HCP engagement campaigns. This will include liaising with two clients, brand/review teams, and external thought leaders to help inform brand communications program and positioning, and of course corresponding resource materials (press releases, creative assets, etc.)
- Additional potential to support HCP and patient engagement programs and partner with community as well as inform internal communications tactics
- Strong client relations expertise and familiarity with branded pharmaceutical product and scientific communications is required
- This candidate must have strong project management skills, including team delegation, timeline and budget tracking, quality control and logistics planning. Strong writing, organization, logistics, collaboration, and oral communications skills are critical. Additionally, an understanding of social media processes/tools/approach/regulations, corporate review processes, healthcare regulations and issues management is beneficial
- Writing, organization, logistics, collaboration, attention to detail and oral communications are required.
- Willingness to travel is required for client meetings and events in this role. May also need to work weekends during certain milestones
- Must be energized by being a member of a highly entrepreneurial work environment that rewards and fosters personal initiative and team work
Syneos Health companies are affirmative action/equal opportunity employers (Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled)