Location: Burlington, MA, United States
Job ID: 9037
OverviewYou’re driven, resourceful, and above all else - remarkably smart.
Adheris Health is the industry leader in education and adherence programs that help patients stay on prescribed chronic drug therapy. Working with a national network of retail pharmacies, major pharmaceutical manufacturers, and health plans we design and administer programs that manage chronic disease, educate patients about their condition, and increase patients’ compliance with prescribed medications.
Adheris Health, a Syneos Health company is an outcomes-based healthcare company that intelligently engages consumers to increase adherence and improve health outcomes. Our data-driven, multichannel programs are HIPAA-compliant, do not require opt-in authorization, and are proven to influence positive behavior change for millions of patients by providing them with personalized, coordinated and optimized messages. With our unparalleled scale and reach, we provide a continuum of adherence services throughout the Patient Journey® that cannot be replicated.
We’re looking for people to join our team who want to:
• be part of an important mission and do work that matters
• work on small teams with the opportunity to be seen and heard, with the chance to advance within a growing organization
• contribute to the excitement of a growing organization, but don’t want to worry about the stability of the company
• enjoy working in a professional but informal office environment
• gain broad pharmaceutical industry knowledge
The Statistical/Research Analyst will work with a small team led by the Manager, Statistical/Research Analysts. This Analysis Group provides vital support to all other key functions of the company: research and development, marketing, finance, and operations. Team members analyze patient compliance programs, form hypotheses, dissect patient data, evaluate program performance, and explore trends. The Analyst will be responsible for generating and analyzing reports for management and pharmaceutical clients. Specific responsibilities include running analytical reports in SAS and Excel, assisting in the development of methodology, and collaborating with analysts in the interpretation of results.
The ideal candidate will have an understanding of survival analysis. Will know SAS base and marco (Enterprise Guide is a plus). Will be able to code SQL.
Qualified candidates will have superior problem solving and analytic skills, excellent communication skills, and the ability to learn quickly and manage multiple projects. The successful candidate also enjoys a fast paced work environment with many time deadlines and has an interest in the pharmacoeconomic sector, a strong knowledge of SAS software, and exceptional personal qualities.
M.S. in Statistics, Biostatistics, Public Health, Economics or related field required
(PhD in Statistics or Biostatistics a plus)
Recent college grads strongly considered
Up to 5 yrs of experience a plus
• Proficiency in writing maintainable, supportable, well-documented SAS code
• Proficiency in SAS macro programming and SQL
• Experience with advanced data manipulation techniques required
• Strong quantitative and qualitative analysis background
• Keen attention to detail and high level of accuracy is required to assess the quality of output and investigate potential issues
• Strong organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple tasks and competing priorities
• Ability to interact with and respond to varied levels of management, and prioritize multiple tasks to meet deadlines
• Previous experience with healthcare data a plus
Adheris Health, a Syneos Health company is an equal opportunity employer.
Make your work matter everywhere. Be a driving force in a rapidly evolving healthcare industry.
Syneos Health companies are affirmative action/equal opportunity employers (Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled)
Discover what our 24,000 employees already know: Syneos Health is an inspiring place to be. We work hard, and smart, all in the name of getting much-needed therapies to those who need them most. A career with Syneos Health means your everyday work improves patients’ lives around the world. Selecting us as an employer secures a career in which you’re guaranteed to: