There’s one thing you do that’s exceptional: lead.
You formulate a plan and empower your team to provide clinical expertise to health care providers helping them to improve patient outcomes. Your capacity to creatively strategize, motivate clinicians, and elicit achievement makes you the right fit for a Field Clinical Manager role with Syneos Health. *This territory will cover from VA down to FL covering PR as well*
The Nurse Navigator Manager (NNM) is responsible for developing and leading the Nurse Navigator Regional team through strategic patient based initiatives including telephonic and field based education. The NN Regional Manager will be instrumental in providing regional oversite and also be responsible for leading the team in supporting the patient journey for an optimal patient experience. In addition, the focus of the NN Manager is to ensure that the activities of the NN contribute to the achievement of all program objectives. The NN Manager serves as the tactical manager of the NN Regional team through daily coaching, training and mentoring while setting performance expectations for day-to-day activity.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Conduct call monitoring, distance coaching, and field visits contributing to the development and continuous improvement of NNs to assure that all contractual/program metrics are met.
- Manage and evaluate NN’s performance on an ongoing basis and implements corrective/developmental actions as needed. Conduct annual performance appraisals for all regional team members.
- Monitor team achievement, goals and business plans.
- Collaboration with Janssen partners and vendors to compliantly advance positive program outcomes.
- Conduct ongoing discussions and provide appropriate documentation to ensure compliance and adherence to program guidelines.
- Develop and execute a regional business plan aligning with annual program goals.
- Remain fully versed in compliance regulations including legal and regulatory and ensure team is equally trained on current guidelines.
- Consistent and effective communication with other functional leaders/partners both internally and externally.
- Manage team expenses and budgets.
- Lead and participate in Leadership and Regional calls providing insights/ improvements for program evolution.
- Hire, coach and develop NNs to exceed customer expectations.
- Provide opportunities for personal and professional growth within Syneos Health. Implement programs which foster an engaging environment to rewards accomplishment and encourage the advancement/retention of productive employees.
- Participate in meetings with client and National Program Director. The Regional Manager serves as the vehicle between the field/National Business Director and operations to implement positive solutions and reinforce patient /customer focused values.
- Participate in company programs, which focus on individual development
- Ensure administrative activities and designated projects are thorough, accurate, and timely.
Along with a results-oriented mindset, self-assurance and an engaging manner, the ideal candidate has:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Five or more years working within the pharmaceutical industry
- Clinical/Nursing experience strongly preferred
- Three or more years of management experience preferred, managing clinical educators team a plus.
- Excellent verbal, written and technology skills preferred.
- Travel as required to support business needs and employee field activities.
At Syneos Health, we believe in providing an environment and culture in which our people can thrive, develop and advance. We reward and recognize our people by providing valuable benefits and a quality of life balance. Why Syneos Health?
Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Here, each day brings an opportunity to take ownership of a new challenge. Teaming with some of the most talented clinicians in the industry, you'll improve patient outcomes and work in a dynamic environment to create better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients. By joining Syneos Health, you’ll be connected to our multitude of career paths and pipeline of employment opportunities.
WORK HERE MATTERS EVERYWHERE | How will you accelerate improving patient outcomes?
Syneos Health companies are affirmative action/equal opportunity employers (Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled)