You’re driven, resourceful, and above all else - remarkably smart.
You love a good challenge. You are the first to roll up your sleeves and work with relentless energy until you solve the unsolvable, beat the unbeatable and you always come out on top. Passable doesn’t cut it – you’ve got fire in your belly to learn more, do more and be more. For you, the sweetest success is shared success and you’re known for your good nature. You’ll fit right in at Syneos Health where we surround ourselves with the most talented and agile professionals in the industry, but we check our egos at the door.
The Inside Pharmaceutical Sales Representative is part of our Deployment Solutions team, which partners with top tier pharmaceutical, medical device and biotechnology companies to provide better, smarter, faster solutions for the industry. Take part in leading the transformation of healthcare by joining the largest provider of outsourced commercial solutions to the healthcare industry.
Under moderate supervision, the Inside Pharmaceutical Sales Specialist is responsible for providing outbound marketing and inbound customer telephonic support in a pharmaceutical environment. Primary responsibility will be making calls to clients/customers (such as HCPs, physicians, pharmacists, surgeons) to market or detail a specific product utilizing a call guide, then entering data into Salesforce. More specifically:
- Achieve contract performance goals and objectives as established in the client agreement
- Demonstrate comprehensive knowledge of all company approved product information
- Develop and execute comprehensive and accurate product presentations using all marketing and selling materials
- Develop a daily/weekly call schedule to insure efficient and comprehensive coverage of territory
- Conduct effective pre and post call analysis of calls
- Participate in all required training and development programs
- Help to maintain required project documentation
- Respond to customer inquiries (as per call flow)
- Handle and resolve customer complaints. Depending on the issue, transfer to client's Medical Information Department.
- Provide customers with product and service information
- Identify and escalate priority issues
- Perform other duties as assigned
Along with demonstrated initiative, uncompromised integrity and a results-oriented mindset, the ideal candidate has:
Education: BA/BS Degree required
- B2B or Inside Sales experience
- Experience in high pressure and fast paced environment
- Excellent and persuasive communication skills, both oral and written
- Powerful customer focus
- Ability to function effectively in a team environment and independently
- Demonstrated success prioritizing, planning and organizing multiple tasks
- Computer and data entry skills; must be able to type 40 wpm and work in different databases simultaneously
- The drive for self-development, the ability to collaborate, and an action-oriented work ethic
- Ability to participate in minimal overnight travel
- Pharmaceutical or healthcare industry highly desirable
- One or more years of call center experience
- Ophthalmology therapeutic experience preferred
At Syneos Health, we believe in providing an environment and culture in which our people can thrive, develop and advance. We reward and recognize our people by providing valuable benefits and a quality of life balance.
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Here, you’re essential in solving and executing against today’s toughest commercialization challenges facing the world’s leading healthcare companies. From the very beginning, you’ll be supported by team members who, like you, aren’t afraid to try something new. You'll gain exposure and work in a dynamic environment to create better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients.
WORK HERE MATTERS EVERYWHERE | How will you accelerate biopharmaceutical commercialization?
Syneos Health companies are affirmative action/equal opportunity employers (Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled)