Chamberlain is a leading global healthcare public relations agency that is uniquely focused on serving the needs of the health sector. For 25 years, Chamberlain has worked to redefine and shape the standards by which health information is communicated. As counselors in this complex and evolving environment, we are passionate about translating science into meaningful messages that empower and inspire our audiences to take action and make informed healthcare decisions.
Chamberlain is part of Syneos Health Communications, the only healthcare communications network that is part of a company on the frontlines of healthcare. Our advertising, public relations, medical communications, digital, data science, research and market access specialists have the ability to tap the expertise of clinical and commercial colleagues worldwide to infuse programs with deep therapeutic and analytic insights. We work in scalable, collaborative teams that partner across disciplines and geographies to deliver integrated communications strategies that accelerate brand performance.
- A team member who will support overall account team leader and strategic counselor -- with strong client relations and familiarity with branded pharmaceutical product and scientific communications
- Priority focus will be on developing brand and disease state content, data and regulatory milestone media materials, including infographics, fact sheets, videos, executive messages and social media content calendars
- Supporting role on executive visibility and media strategy
Syneos Health companies are affirmative action/equal opportunity employers (Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled) #LI-AA
- Bachelor’s degree in public relations, communications or related field (preferred)
- Minimum 3-4 years of experience in a professional environment within the healthcare public relations and/or communications industries (required)
- Ability to multi-task and perform under pressure in a fast-paced (but fun) environment (required)
- Account is fast-paced, so prioritization and time management skills are of utmost importance
- Ability to maintain effective working relationships with internal staff and third-parties (required)
- Must have strong attention to detail and excellent verbal and written communication skills (required)
- Social media experience and passion, with a particular focus on Twitter and LinkedIn (preferred)
- Individual should be a self-starter/self-motivator
- Experience with data communications a plus but not required
- Willingness to travel is required for client meetings and/or events