Overview You’re driven, resourceful, and above all else - remarkably smart.
You love a good challenge. You are the first to roll up your sleeves and work with relentless energy until you solve the unsolvable, beat the unbeatable and you always come out on top. Passable doesn’t cut it – you’ve got fire in your belly to learn more, do more and be more. For you, the sweetest success is shared success and you’re known for your good nature. You’ll fit right in at Syneos Health where we surround ourselves with the most talented and agile professionals in the industry, but we check our egos at the door. Adheris Health
is an outcomes-based healthcare company that intelligently engages consumers to increase adherence and improve health outcomes. Our data-driven, multichannel programs are HIPAA-compliant, do not require opt-in authorization, and are proven to influence positive behavior change for millions of patients by providing them with personalized, coordinated and optimized messages. With our unparalleled scale and reach, we provide a continuum of adherence services throughout the Patient Journey® that cannot be replicated.
Adheris Health is the industry leader in education and adherence programs that help patients stay on prescribed chronic drug therapy. Working with a national network of retail pharmacies, major pharmaceutical manufacturers, and health plans we design and administer programs that manage chronic disease, educate patients about their condition, and increase patients’ compliance with prescribed medications.
We are seeking a bright, dynamic, process- and detail-oriented individual who enjoys leading and collaborating with cross-functional teams to deploy both long and short-term projects across the Adheris Health portfolio of products. The Project Specialist manages client projects from design to implementation and tracks ongoing projects through completion and beyond. You will work cooperatively with client-facing Account Managers and internal teams including Sales, Clinical, Creative, and Operations to ensure the success of each program. As each Project Specialist is responsible for a group of projects across several different clients the successful candidate will be comfortable managing competing priorities.
- Be an expert in Adheris Health processes and work within existing frameworks to meet program objectives.
- Communicate program details across multiple internal groups through a variety of channels, including web-based applications, work orders, phone, email, and live meetings.
- Work with team members, internal staff and off-shore teams to implement programs and meet client objectives.
- Ensure accurate execution of programs with precise target audience and message content.
- Use discretion to set up programs with selected variable to achieve efficiency.
- Choose appropriate applications and systems to achieve customer needs for a timely launch
- Creation and coordination of Retail Validation Reports.
- Monitor implementation and QC process and manage resolution of issues.
- During monitoring process identify ideal resolution of ongoing issues. Partner with Account Managers to ensure compliance.
- Understand Analytical test requirements and facilitate testing setup with launch meeting.
- Track program progress with weekly analysis of distribution reporting, random program auditing, budget tracking, and monthly mail volume reporting.
- Deliver status reports to internal audiences and external clients, as required.
- Identify process improvements for more efficient project timelines to maximize revenue
- Bachelor’s degree; relevant prior work experience a plus
- Detail oriented with demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and competing deadlines
- Strong decision making skills and the ability to be assertive and manage project timelines within established protocol
- Holistic thinker; the ability to understand program objectives and complex program designs while being attentive to program details
- Experience working with quantitative data; contract familiarity a plus.
- Demonstrated problem-solving and troubleshooting skills, particularly within a team environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills and excellent communication (both verbal and written) skills.
- Computer proficiency with MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Adheris Health, a Syneos Health company is an equal opportunity employer.
Make your work matter everywhere. Be a driving force in a rapidly evolving healthcare industry.
Syneos Health companies are affirmative action/equal opportunity employers (Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled)