Commercial Integration Solutions
This client facing role will be responsible for any analytical and reporting needs for assigned client(s). They contribute to new endeavors which enhance the usability of information by customers; this includes designing tools and reports for the field and sales management teams to enhance productivity and provide information to measure the impact of sales force details, and other promotional activity. Acts as point person for the quality in delivery of all such information. Strategic special projects are also part of the job function. This position is responsible for program management around business information acquisition, analytics and reporting. This role can also provide training to internal and field based teams.
Key Job Responsibilities:
(Duties may include, but not limited to all or some of the following)
- Primary client contact for account services from implementation to project shut down, including gathering specifications for programming, analytics and report generation.
- Provide direction and perform quality control functions on all deliverables including standard and ad hoc reports.
- Develop and maintain project documentation including Business Rules and Work Instructions.
- Lead design of new reporting initiatives.
- Periodically collect and disseminate sales force information and data from sales and client services managers as needed.
- Work independently to process information and data to create reports on activities, trends, and projections regarding performance, efficiencies, and possible improvements.
- Work independently to create ad-hoc analyses and reports at the request of clients and sales management.
- Act as Business Intelligence Reporting Liaison in client presentations.
- Train sales representatives, managers, and clients on reports.
- Meet with Sales Management and Clients to establish, monitor and review performance.
- Create case studies identifying business trends regarding sales force metrics.
- Other projects as deemed necessary by Management.
Required: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience, preferably in data analytics, computer science, or related field
- Minimum of 1-3 years related technical experience.
- In-depth knowledge of Veeva, Salesforce.com, BI Tools.
- Experience with pharmaceutical reporting and analysis.
- Experience across multiple reporting tools, data sets and proficiency with Microsoft SQL, MS Excel, MS Access, including formulas, expressions and charting.
- Strong analytical, mathematical and quantitative skills.
- Ability to interact with all levels of management in a variety of functional areas including sales, marketing, sales systems and managed care.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with all levels of employees.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask, work under deadlines, manage customer expectations and execute timely deliverables.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong client relationship management skills.
- Prior experience in pharmaceutical and/or medical device sales, sales operations, sales support or information management.
- Knowledge of sales and marketing function with ability to anticipate needs, make recommendations and respond to ad hoc requests quickly and appropriately.
- Strong statistical knowledge, training and presentation skills.
- Pharmaceutical industry knowledge.