Overview You’re driven, resourceful, and above all else - remarkably smart.
You love a good challenge. You are the first to roll up your sleeves and work with relentless energy until you solve the unsolvable, beat the unbeatable and you always come out on top. Passable doesn’t cut it – you’ve got fire in your belly to learn more, do more and be more. For you, the sweetest success is shared success and you’re known for your good nature. You’ll fit right in at Syneos Health
where we surround ourselves with the most talented and agile professionals in the industry, but we check our egos at the door.
The Engagement Center Support Specialist implements the clients marketing plan by delivering proficient sales presentations to a defined list of current and prospective customers. In the assigned territory, the representative will utilize all marketing and selling materials designed for a respective audience. Customers include but are not limited to physicians, healthcare providers and healthcare clinic personnel. The Specialist will plan and organize activities to insure regular and consistent coverage of the territory according to a plan of action. Increased business activity for the client will result from the Specialists’ efforts. Administration of territory information and compliance to reporting and regulatory requirements is imperative. Participation in training and development programs is required.
Key Job Responsibilities:
(Duties may include, but not limited to all or some of the following):
- Implements and executes in a compliant manner marketing and sales direction to achieve territory promotional objectives
- Establishes and maintains professional relationships with targeted physician groups
- Communicates effectively with peers and management
- Completes all administrative tasks in a timely manner
- Presents a professional sales image in all business matters
- Manages and maintains expense and promotional budgets for the territory within guidelines
- Achieve contract performance goals and objectives for geographical assignment as established in the client agreement.
- Demonstrate comprehensive knowledge of all promoted products.
- Develop comprehensive and accurate sales presentations using all marketing and selling materials.
- Contact and deliver proficient sales presentations to a defined list of current and prospective customers.
- Develop a daily/weekly call schedule to insure efficient and comprehensive coverage of territory.
- Pre and post call analysis of calls.
- Participate in all training and development programs.
- Help to maintain required project documentation.
- Respond to customer inquiries.
- Handle and resolve customer complaints.
- Provide customers with product and service information.
- Identify and escalate priority issues.
- Answers incoming calls in professional manner following client guidelines and business rules
- Perform outgoing calls in professional manner following client guidelines and business rules
- Manages calls in a personal, systematic, and organized manner
- Identify and escalate priority issues to assigned manager
- Work with internal client regulatory and medical affairs and TeleSolutions Call Center Manager to efficiently and effectively resolve customer needs
- Display exemplary phone etiquette following approved call talking points
- Focus and provide exemplary customer service
- Works collaboratively with client staff and vendor partners across service lines
- Complies with departmental standards regarding training, professional development, communication, management of workload, and safety/emergency situations.
- Completes all necessary compliance training in specified timeframe
- Understands and utilizes inContact Telephony system and records appropriate information in the SalesForce.com data base in accordance with customer business rules and training.
- Document all call information in Salesforce.com CRM system
Along with demonstrated initiative, uncompromised integrity and a results-oriented mindset, the ideal candidate has:
- 2+ years of B2B and/or Pharmaceutical Sales Experience.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills.
- Must possess excellent presentation and selling skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate with high impact.
- Promote products in a highly compliant manner.
- Documented proven and consistent track record of success in exceeding results.
- Strong Technical/Computer expertise including proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to travel as required for training, POA meetings, etc.
- Consistently demonstrates initiative, self-motivated with strong performance orientation; expert selling skills including customer engagement & relationship building success.
- Ability to learn quickly and apply disease state and product knowledge; organizational skills; strong communication and listening skills.
- Ability to work independently and as a team member; advanced business acumen skills.
- Competencies: Trust & Credibility, Business Acumen, Influence & Persuasion, Relationship Management, High Impact Communication.
- Ability to prioritize and reprioritize workload depending program needs.
- Ability to multi-task between numerous websites and applications.
- Must type 40 wpm or better
- Engagement Center Experience.
- Prior Specialty and/or Dermatology sales experience.
- Proven ability to work with all regulatory legal, and compliance parameters.
At Syneos Health, we believe in providing an environment and culture in which our people can thrive, develop and advance. We reward and recognize our people by providing valuable benefits and a quality of life balance.
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Here, you’re essential in solving and executing against today’s toughest commercialization challenges facing the world’s leading healthcare companies. From the very beginning, you’ll be supported by team members who, like you, aren’t afraid to try something new. You'll gain exposure and work in a dynamic environment to create better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients.
WORK HERE MATTERS EVERYWHERE | How will you accelerate biopharmaceutical commercialization?
Syneos Health companies are affirmative action/equal opportunity employers (Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled)