Overview You’re driven, resourceful, and above all else - remarkably smart
. You love a good challenge. You are the first to roll up your sleeves and work with relentless energy until you solve the unsolvable, beat the unbeatable and you always come out on top. Passable doesn’t cut it – you’ve got fire in your belly to learn more, do more and be more. For you, the sweetest success is shared success and you’re known for your good nature. You’ll fit right in at Syneos Health where we surround ourselves with the most talented and agile professionals in the industry, but we check our egos at the door.
We are currently seeking two talented Engagement Center Managers to join our growing team in Newtown, PA for a brand new client inbound call center program. The Engagement Center Manager will be responsible for supervising the day-to-day operations of Engagement Contact Center programs, and assisting in growth and development of the department.Key Job Responsibilities:
(Duties may include, but not limited to all or some of the following):
- Interview, select, train and support/coach full-time and temporary Engagement Center representatives.
- Monitor telephone representatives regularly to ensure that calls are being handled properly and scripts are being followed (including call activity and volume reporting).
- Track attendance and provide feedback, support and discipline to Engagement Center representatives.
- Manage training programs (internal and external) and monitor Engagement Center representatives participation and adherence.
- Assist in establishing KPI’s and manage staff to them.
- Manage project operations within the call center to meet client expectations.
- Act as department contact for all client issue escalations.
- Ensure SOP’s are adhered to and works with QA to review and create new SOP’s as necessary.
- Create inbound and outbound scripts to be utilized by Support Solution Specialists
- Participate in application testing and work closely with the IT department to diagnose and address system deficiencies and issues as they affect the productivity of the call center.
- Responsible for merging and sending program related faxes as needed and monitoring/reporting their success and return rate.
- Create and provide reporting to include but not limited to call volume, call success rate, hours used per program, and expected completion dates, trending, feedback, and agent adherence.
- Create all applicable work instructions for new projects and update existing work instructions as needed when changes occur during a project life cycle.
- Be able to problem solve and participate in the process of creating solutions.
- Proactive communication to Client Services team to ensure client goals and deadlines are met, providing recommendations to enhance program success when necessary and execute in a timely manner.
- Supervises call volume activities and production to ensure maximum efficiency.
- Provides guidance and direction to staff, covering all aspects of customer service standards/procedures, ensures adherence to policies and procedures and initiates programs to enhance productivity and customer care.
- Maintains contact with client and other departments as a customer service liaison and troubleshooter to resolve complex customer service problems
Along with demonstrated initiative, uncompromised integrity and a results-oriented mindset, the ideal candidate has:
- Bachelor’s Degree highly preferred
- Minimum 3 year’s supervisory experience in a call center environment.
- Knowledge of call center operations and processes.
- Skill in using computer systems and call center software.
- Ability to effectively coach and motivate a team to meet expectations.
- Ability to work with a team and maintain a positive attitude.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively-written and verbal.
- Ability to be flexible and willing to work on a variety of different projects and tasks as needed.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize day-to-day responsibilities and meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to analyze information and target trends
- Continually seek ways to provide better customer service
- Effective at group involvement identifying problems and solutions
- Organize people and systems to achieve goals
- Proficiency in MS Word, PowerPoint, and Excel with an emphasis on creation, design & maintenance of spreadsheets
- Experience developing user level software requirements.
- Experienced with inbound and outbound call center programs.
At Syneos Health, we believe in providing an environment and culture in which our people can thrive, develop and advance. We reward and recognize our people by providing valuable benefits and a quality of life balance
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Here, you’re essential in solving and executing against today’s toughest commercialization challenges facing the world’s leading healthcare companies. From the very beginning, you’ll be supported by team members who, like you, aren’t afraid to try something new. You'll gain exposure and work in a dynamic environment to create better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients.
WORK HERE MATTERS EVERYWHERE | How will you accelerate biopharmaceutical commercialization?
Syneos Health companies are affirmative action/equal opportunity employers (Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled)