Updated: February 20, 2020
Location: New York, NY, United States
Job ID: 7566
The Communications Division of Syneos Health Commercial, brings together 10 best-in class agencies across advertising, public relations, medical communications, and market access. The group orchestrated more than 150 product launches in the last decade and names about a third of all drugs approved by the FDA each year. Key to the success of the group is its grasp of the human side of healthcare and its ability to think and deliver as one integrated team.
We are a centralized team within our company’s Communications division, focused on pitch, proposal and new business presentation excellence. The team partners with our agency teams in Advertising, Public Relations and Medical Communications to develop and deliver strategic recommendations to maximize new business growth. On any given day, we are working on RFI and RFP submissions, pitch presentations, credentials and capabilities, for new and organic growth opportunities. We love a good business challenge – and are proud to support our agencies in maintaining our far-better-than-industry-average win rate!
The Manager, Agency New Business Pitch Strategy, Operations and Development, will work closely with all of the communications agency teams to develop and implement strategic recommendations as well as the operational best practices that help maximize new business growth in today’s competitive selling environment.
• 3-5 years of managerial experience working in a similar capacity in an ad, PR or medical communications agency
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, journalism, business or relevant coursework
• General understanding and/or passion to work in the healthcare landscape
• Excellent writing and communication skills
• Strong organizational and time management ability
• Ability to engage with staff at levels above/below and laterally within the organization
• Natural collaborator dedicated to continued expansion of Syneos Health connectivity across the global organization
• High proficiency in MS Office (particularly PowerPoint and Word) required
Syneos Health companies are affirmative action/equal opportunity employers (Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled)
Discover what our 24,000 employees already know: work here matters everywhere. We work hard, and smart, all in the name of getting much-needed therapies to those who need them most. A career with Syneos Health means your everyday work improves patients’ lives around the world. Selecting us as an employer secures a career in which you’re guaranteed to: