Overview “Do you speak people?”
It’s a language many healthcare companies have forgotten - a simple clear way to communicate great ideas that break through because everyone can understand it. No Jargon. No lingo. No catch phrase of the day. We are GSW and speaking people is at the core of everything we do. We are a healthcare advertising agency that thinks just a bit differently, works just a bit closer and dives just a bit deeper. And because we talk to each other like people, instead of a corporate machine, we come up with great ideas that talk to clients and customers on the most effective level of all – the human level. Speaking people isn’t easy. But if you can do it, we need to talk.
The Account Executive assists in managing the day-to-day account workload and execution of client and strategic objectives. The AE will drive tactical projects through agency processes and will ensure projects work through appropriate channels and meet delivery requirements/deadlines by working closely with internal team members. This is a junior position that involves daily client contact and assists in all aspects of account management.
- Possesses working knowledge of all agency processes and works well with the internal team to ensure projects are progressing on time; assesses and monitors team and job productivity/efficiency
- Tracks and manages projects through the agency from implementation through execution
- Assists in all facets of account services and client management as directed
- Monitors financial status of accounts
- Gains understanding of the therapeutic category, the brand, customer segments and relevant competitors; proactively seeks out team members to gain working knowledge of the brand and category ongoing basis
- Assists in preparing agendas for client conversations
- Assists in managing internal timelines to ensure clients are aligned with project timing
- Drafts detailed contact reports after client conversations
- Bachelor’s degree and 2-3 years of agency, marketing or sales experience
- Excellent time-management skills; ability to prioritize work and escalate issues
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Displays knowledge, aptitude and willingness to embrace digital concepts such as interactive design, user-experience, engagement, mobile, social media, programming etc.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Self-starter who demonstrates initiative when exploring team/client needs, responding to requests and learning marketing principles and pharma industry market dynamics
Syneos Health companies are affirmative action/equal opportunity employers (Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled)