(Initial Contract 6 months)
Discover what our 23, 000 employees already know: Syneos Health is an inspiring place to be. We work hard, and smart, all in the name of getting much-needed therapies to those who need them most. A career with Syneos Health means your everyday work improves patients’ lives around the world.
Reporting to the Commercial Country Lead, the Commercial Product Manager will be also working closely with our client on some significant project milestones during a key phase of this project for both Syneos Health and its Client.
Product Management Responsibilities
- Ensuring that all marketing activities are in compliance with regulatory and legal requirements across France and will also have accountability for promotional materials to include
- Implementation and review of pan-European materials
- Propose and implement local marketing and promotional materials
- Responsible for local promotional/medical messages specific to France
- Product Manager will be required to gain approval for marketing materials through collaboration with the client
- Identifies compliance risks to current regulations and guides in line with ATU and RTU Specificities
- Responsibility for the Certification audit process
Project Management Responsibilities
- Support the Country Lead and ensure the correct understanding of the needs of a transitional development plan from strategy to detailed tasks by all the people involved.
- Analyze the needs of each project and design stages and milestones in calendar (scope, goals, schedule, timelines, quality, resources, etc.)
- Prepare project status updates for clients and management; identifying key deliverables and performance metrics of success and escalation.
- Propose alternative or contingency solutions to changes or problems in implementation
- Responsible for the development of processes required as part of the project outputs.
- CRM Reporting required previous use of Veeva is advantageous
- Assist the Country Lead with process improvements
- Degree in life sciences and/or scientific background
- 5+ years of professional marketing experience with 3+ years of pharmaceutical product marketing experience
- Must have a demonstrated understanding of pharmaceutical regulatory requirements and impact on development of marketing materials.
- Pre-launch and/or launch experience
- Ideally has a sales background
- Ability to interact with clients, KOL’s and customers.
- Must have strong planning and organizational skills.
- Strong communication, collaboration, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Experience working with and managing multiple external and internal partners.
- Experience in Rare Diseases, Neurology or Epilepsy would be beneficial