Overview You’re a nurse, a patient advocate and an educator—and you excel at every one of them.
If there’s one thing your years of clinical training and patient education have taught you, it’s how to manage priorities, and move seamlessly from one challenge to the next. You get people to listen to your wise advice, and to overcome their fears of new and existing medical therapies by instilling confidence and sharing expertise while displaying passion. It’s time to turn those diverse talents to an exciting new field, and become an integral part of the Clinical Education team with Syneos Health.
In this role, you’ll provide clinical expertise to health care providers and patients through utilization of your clinical nursing skills and education, helping them to improve patient outcomes. In this hybrid telephonic and field-based role, you'll provide direct education and support for patients with Crohn’s Disease. Focusing on disease state education and training, you will:
- Provide telephonic support and assist in coordination of available resources to patients with Crohn’s disease
- Assist in the coordination of initial IV infusion and in the transitioning of the patient to SQ self- injection (which may include providing in-home injection training)
- Provide follow up with patients at pre-determined intervals during the therapeutic process
- Provide educational programs with professional staff
- Conduct peer to peer educational programs, and provide patient follow up pre and post infusion and injection training within their assigned territory.
- Utilize professional expertise, relationships and clinical training in the implementation of the client’s education plan
Along with a results-oriented mindset, self-assurance and an engaging manner, the ideal candidate has:
- Active RN license (cannot have had a license revoked in any state)
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2+ years of clinical experience
- Prior experience with telephonic or live direct to patient experience
- Strong consideration given to candidates who have Rheumatology, gastroenterology and/or Crohn’s disease experience.
- Minimum of 2 years industry experience preferred
- Previous experience in introducing new specialty pharmaceutical/biologics products or indications a plus
- Ability to schedule individual work related travel (air, hotel, rental car as needed)
- Ability to travel locally and overnight (20-25%) and possess a valid driver’s license to drive to assignments, unless otherwise specified
At Syneos Health, we believe in providing an environment and culture in which our people can thrive, develop and advance. We reward and recognize our people by providing valuable benefits and a quality of life balance.Why Syneos Health?
Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Here, each day brings an opportunity to take ownership of a new challenge. Teaming with some of the most talented clinicians in the industry, you'll improve patient outcomes and work in a dynamic environment to create better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients. By joining Syneos Health, you’ll be connected to our multitude of career paths and pipeline of employment opportunities.
WORK HERE MATTERS EVERYWHERE | How will you accelerate improving patient outcomes?
Syneos Health companies are affirmative action/equal opportunity employers (Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled)