Overview You’re a nurse, a patient advocate and an educator—and you excel at every one of them.
If there’s one thing your years of clinical training and patient education have taught you, it’s how to manage priorities, and move seamlessly from one challenge to the next. You get people to listen to your wise advice, and to overcome their fears of new and existing medical therapies by instilling confidence and sharing expertise while displaying passion. It’s time to turn those diverse talents to an exciting new field, and become an integral part of the Clinical Education team with Syneos Health.
In this flexible role, you will provide clinical expertise to patients through utilization of your clinical nursing skills and education, as well as improve patient outcomes. You will provide direct in-home education and support for patients with Crohn’s Disease. More specifically you will:
- Conduct the training at least 5 days prior to sub-q injection. Training to be done at the convenience of the patient whenever possible. Perform all activities in a manner which demonstrates a command of customer service principles and adult learning styles
- Provide post-prescription education and demonstration to patients and caregivers on the proper use of medication for Crohn’s and disease state education and other messaging as approved by the client
- Work on an "as needed" basis
- Maintain product and technical knowledge in areas appropriate to the products represented and for uses consistent with product labeling
- Attend and successfully pass assigned training programs
- Provide field written reports, documentation and written feedback in a timely and comprehensive manner
Along with a results-oriented mindset, self-assurance and an engaging manner, the ideal candidate has:
- An active Registered Nurse licensure and be licensed in the state in which the training occurs (cannot have had a license revoked in any state)
- 2+ years of clinical experience
- Strong consideration given to candidates who have Rheumatology, gastroenterology and/or Crohn’s disease experience
- Availability to work 2 or more days/week providing in home patient injection training including nights and weekends
- Ability to travel locally and overnight 20-25%
- Ability to travel and possess a valid driver’s license to drive to assignments, unless otherwise specified
At Syneos Health, we believe in providing an environment and culture in which our people can thrive, develop and advance. We reward and recognize our people by providing valuable benefits and a quality of life balance.
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Here, each day brings an opportunity to take ownership of a new challenge. Teaming with some of the most talented clinicians in the industry, you'll improve patient outcomes and work in a dynamic environment to create better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients. By joining Syneos Health, you’ll be connected to our multitude of career paths and pipeline of employment opportunities.
WORK HERE MATTERS EVERYWHERE | How will you accelerate improving patient outcomes?
Syneos Health companies are affirmative action/equal opportunity employers (Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled)