The Senior Account Executive functions as the primary client contact on a tactical level, supporting upper level client management team members and partnering with creative, agency operations, and other internal partners. This position is responsible for day-to-day tactical account workload, ensuring work is delivered with excellence and focused on positive outcomes for the brand.
“The Master Tactician”
- Serves as tactical lead on external processes.
- Primary source of tactic details for creative and agency operations team members.
- Works under supervision of Account Supervisor (AS) or Account Director (AD).
- Seeks support from manager (AS/AD) for tough client challenges or internal team issues.
- Fiscally responsible for managing individual projects to estimate.
- Often serves as primary contact for brand associates.
Functional External Responsibilities:
- Is responsible for the tactic development process; serves as the lead for tactical work, including securing information for internal team, communicating with brand team, leading client status meetings, participating in regulatory/medical reviews, etc.
- Drives client process by possessing a deep understanding of client requirements and systems (Veeva, MAC, etc.) to effectively drive projects to completion.
Capabilities and Agency Responsibilities:
- Establishes clear directions; lays out work in a well-planned and organized manner; maintains two-way dialog with others on work and results.
- Builds/fosters relationships with clients and colleagues, providing value as source of information relative to tactic objectives and business needs.
- Demonstrated aptitude for working within a multi-functional team.
- Knowledge of digital tactics (banners, websites, application etc.).
- Works to stay current with brand information (data, strategy, competitive dynamics) and understands the brand’s strategic goals/objectives.
- Makes the agency a better place by showing interest beyond assigned accounts or projects; supports non-client agency initiatives.
- Is a team player on all fronts.
- Performs well under pressure and is adaptable to change.
- Effectively executes more than one task at a time; can switch back and forth between activities of varying complexity.
- Possesses strong communication skills, both verbal and written (writing and editing).
- Proactively anticipates and manages challenges related to budget and timing.
The Freelance Senior Account Executive should have a bachelor’s degree in a related field plus:
- 2 years relevant client experience in marketing or healthcare or other related disciplines or,
- 1+ years relevant agency side experience or,
- 1+ years of experience in a GSW Project Management role.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
- Experience with Adobe Professional preferred.
Syneos Health companies are affirmative action/equal opportunity employers (Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled)