Overview The Project Manager manages multidisciplinary teams to task and oversees the production of agency work across multichannel tactics. Responsibilities include: execution and management of multichannel projects through agency development processes, estimating and scope of work composition, budget and scope management, multichannel delivery expertise, team leadership and communication, creative problem-solving. Accountable as a client-facing operations position in the agency, able to clearly articulate every facet of tactical delivery to clients and agency counterparts. Responsible for overall quality of work, deadlines and budgets for agency projects and accounts. Is a key strategic partner on all brand teams.
- Effectively manages on-time, on budget delivery of projects for account(s) up to $2mm through use of appropriate resource and processes.
- Drafts and tracks statements of work, budget estimates and scope definitions for digital and traditional projects
- Provides schedules for development of multichannel projects including timing for each step of the development process.
- Balances agency/client needs and consults appropriate team members for input/approvals of proposed timing and cost scenarios
- Perform and supervise digital routing and approval process for print and interactive deliverables
- May perform a client-facing role, taking the lead in walking internal stakeholders and clients through project schedules of critical dates, explaining and clearly articulating details embedded in estimates and statements of work.
- Understands and is able to manage client expectations in tandem with agency counterparts
- Possesses knowledge and understanding of all multichannel projects; knows what it takes creatively to develop print and digital projects (project steps, capabilities, technologies, creative responsibilities and skills, QA/QC processes)
- Key contributor to ensuring traditional and digital definition processes are applied and adhered to and that these processes are clearly understood by both internal team members and client stakeholders
- Facilitates daily/weekly status meetings and creates status documentation for internal and external parties as needed
- Facilitates communication between team members in all phases of project development by ensuring all disciplines are kept abreast of action items, feedback, next steps, client communications/conference reports, project developments/status and direction etc.
- Prioritizes work for the internal teams; filters requests and assigns to appropriate resources based on defined criteria
- Acts as project lead and liaison with vendors as necessary
- Provides weekly financial health reports and recommendations; support forecasting, tracks run rates and identifies areas of risk
- Estimates costs (fee and OOPs) associated with creative development/execution of multichannel projects.
- Secures outside costs and supervises development through completion for all interactive projects
- Manages scope and recommends/develops change orders when needed
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent plus at least 1 year of relevant industry experience: Healthcare Advertising or Interactive/Professional Services,
- Previous project management and project planning experience (at least 1 year)
- Ability to collaborate closely with others in a team environment under tight deadlines
- Outstanding communications skills
- Superior organizational skills
Syneos Health companies are affirmative action/equal opportunity employers (Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled)