“Do you speak people?”
It’s a language many healthcare companies have forgotten - a simple clear way to communicate great ideas that break through because everyone can understand it. No Jargon. No lingo. No catch phrase of the day. We are GSW and speaking people is at the core of everything we do. We are a healthcare advertising agency that thinks just a bit differently, works just a bit closer and dives just a bit deeper. And because we talk to each other like people, instead of a corporate machine, we come up with great ideas that talk to clients and customers on the most effective level of all – the human level.
Speaking people isn’t easy. But if you can do it, we need to talk.
A VP, Account Director develops a strong partnership with the client by providing strategic support and executional excellence. He/she collaborates with other departments to build a high-performing, proactive team that clients see as an invaluable extension of their own team. A VP oversees and is responsible for the financial health of a brand.
- Account lead for single brand and mentors junior account team
- Creates a strong client/agency partnership
- Partners with other departments to ensure a strong, cohesive team
- Understands product clinical data, competitive landscape, and customer insights to provide strategic value
- Oversee development and execution of projects, ensuring they are on strategy and completed on time and within budget. Notifies clients when issues arise
- Accountable for brand finances
- Bachelor’s degree
- 7-10 years of advertising agency experience required, with at least 5 years experience working on healthcare and/or pharmacuetical brands
- Good communicator who can develop a clear, well-supported point of view, tell a compelling “story,” and “sell” agency work (e.g., creative, branding, strategy)
- Leader who commands attention and respect, can manage group dynamics and difficult situations, and steer clients or agency teams in the right direction
- Team player who partners with strategic planning to develop a strong strategic foundation for the brand, and partners with creative to develop breakthrough, behavior-changing creative
- Provides constructive feedback in a professional manner to any department to create even better work
- Able to work within a team environment, helping ensure the team functions at a high level and continues to be motivated
- Knowledge and application of new technologies and innovations affecting the health marketplace
Syneos Health companies are affirmative action/equal opportunity employers (Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled)