“Do you speak people?”
It’s a language many healthcare companies have forgotten - a simple clear way to communicate great ideas that break through because everyone can understand it. No Jargon. No lingo. No catch phrase of the day. We are GSW and speaking people is at the core of everything we do. We are a healthcare advertising agency that thinks just a bit differently, works just a bit closer and dives just a bit deeper. And because we talk to each other like people, instead of a corporate machine, we come up with great ideas that talk to clients and customers on the most effective level of all – the human level.
Speaking people isn’t easy. But if you can do it, we need to talk.
The Account Director develops a strong partnership with the junior clients by providing executional excellence and contributes some strategic support. He/she collaborates internally with other departments to build an efficient team that develops best-in-class materials. An AD manages team finances.
- Supervises and mentors junior account team
- Forms strong relationships with junior clients and ensures their needs and marketing goals are met
- Partners with other departments to ensure a strong, cohesive team
- Understands product clinical data, competitive landscape, and customer insights to develop compelling advertising materials that pull through brand strategy
- Responsible for planning and execution of promotional initiatives with an integrated multi-channel approach with the assistance of junior account team
- Proactively monitor online trends to stay current on new technologies and opportunities and shares with the team
- Manages brand finances
Syneos Health companies are affirmative action/equal opportunity employers (Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled) #LI-AM
- A bachelor’s degree
- 7 years of medical marketing or pharmaceutical agency experience required
- Prior experience working on a global oncology brand is a plus
- Attention to detail; strong organizational skills; good follow through
- Strong communication and presentation skills (written and verbal)
- Provides constructive feedback in a professional manner to any department to create even better work while keeping people motivated
- Team player who partners with all departments to ensure the team functions at a high level
- Knowledge and application of new technologies and innovations affecting the health marketplace
- Self-starter and time manager
- Excels in high pace innovative environments
- Comfortable creating presentations and presenting in front of clients
- Strong planning and project management capabilities