Syneos Health is searching for a results oriented and collaborative sales professional with a proven track record of success. The ideal candidate will have deep experience working with a wide range of customers to promote and support a complex therapeutic delivery system.
Along with executing all sales promotional activity in their geography, they will have a key role in leading, developing, and executing the territory sales strategy; analyzing key business drivers and trends; building effective cross-functional and cross-regional partnerships; and ensuring execution of their business plan. This position requires adaptability and the capacity to find success through ambiguity, problem solving and project management in an innovative manner with a willingness to take appropriate risks.
This opportunity is with our Deployment Solutions team, which partners with top tier pharmaceutical, medical device and biotechnology companies to develop and execute sales and marketing strategies that deliver.
The selected professional will be an integral part of a nationwide sales team developing and managing an assigned territory. You will have the opportunity to:
Roles and Responsibilities
- Promotes a customer-centered culture that strives to exceed customer needs, requirements, and expectations by educating and developing rapport with external customers.
- Demonstrates thorough understanding of disease state and treatment options and their impact on patients, payers, institutions, health systems and healthcare providers.
- Analyzes the market to understand the local healthcare environment (reimbursement, coverage, healthcare delivery models, transitions in care and patient pathways) and uses this knowledge to identify and leverage business opportunities.
- Development and execution of territory sales business plans that are aligned with meeting corporate and commercial business objectives.
- Deliver business results ensuring all sales promotional activities are fully compliant with Company policies and Legal and Regulatory guidelines.
- Collaborates with matrix teams (KAMs, Market Access, Trade, Marketing, etc.) to execute on strategies and pull through.
- Ability to think critically to navigate complexities in patient care pathways and sites of care.
- Problem solver and willingness to take appropriate risk in order to seek solutions.
Along with a results-oriented mindset, self-assurance and an engaging manner, the ideal candidate has:
- Bachelor's Degree or higher required
- Candidates should preferrably have 2+ years of sales experience
- Valid Driver's License and clean driving record
- Ability to build rapport and relationships by interacting effectively with employees and external contacts (i.e. MD and office staff) at all levels, demonstrating the awareness of their needs and responding with the appropriate action
- Highly effective organizational skills to implement a variety of programs, such as speaker programs and other activities
- Strong documented sales results over time
Syneos Health is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled)