GSW Canada is part of Syneos Health, the only fully integrated end-to-end clinical and commercial solution organization. In Advertising, our teams are experts in every aspect of healthcare advertising strategy and operations. Our global teams are inspired by insights, driven by creative excellence, and ready to challenge every experience with deep data and actionable analytics. Together, over 1000 people worldwide help brands excel at some of the most critical challenges in healthcare.
In Canada, we provide healthcare marketing and communications service to Canadian and US clients, both large and small – in prescription products, consumer health & wellness products and animal health. We have a relentless focus on hiring and retaining top talent. We work with an environment of respectful collaboration, and one that acknowledges the need for a healthy work/life balance.
We are looking for the best. Our Account Managers perform a key function that keeps our account teams on track and delivering results…on time and on budget. Our AMs help us develop our business-building programs, and our creative and support materials. They touch our clients and marshal our internal and external resources. With good AMs, things run smoothly and we look good.
This is a position with the potential for building strong and marketable skills. You’ll work with industry-leading pharmaceutical marketers on a mix of specialty and primary-care brands. For the right person, the career potential is unlimited. How do we define the right person? S/he will be committed to a career in healthcare marketing and communications. They will understand the value of paying their dues and building a strong foundation of capabilities that will serve them well in the future. They will bring passion, energy, a can-do attitude, and a hunger to learn and grow. And they will understand that what they give will be directly linked to what they get.
We do work that matters. Ultimately, our work will enable both healthcare professionals and patients to have a full and complete understanding of the brands and diseases we work on, to allow for improvements in quality of life and better patient outcomes.
• Supports the account team in the development and execution of client programs.
• Manages project estimates/costs and team status reports.
• Coordinates projects and deliverables.
• Maintains relationships with clients and suppliers.
• Works with high professional standards, ethics and values…every day on every project
The following criteria are essential for this role:
• A minimum of one year of work experience in healthcare marketing and, ideally, advertising. Preferred alternate experience includes continuing medical education, client service experience in a related business, or client-side marketing.
• Consummate team player who brings a passionate, positive, high-energy approach to client service and delivering results.
• Well versed in digital/social media.
• Strong organizational, problem-solving, multi-tasking, and communication skills.
These criteria would be assets for the role:
• Post-secondary degree or certificate program, preferably in science or business.
• Knowledge of the pharmaceutical regulatory environment (i.e., PAAB).#LI-MT1