Do you have a noticeable passion for results?
You’re bold, empathetic, and very resourceful, especially when results are at stake. You have what it takes: a competitive drive coupled with the exceptional ability to communicate the science behind our client’s products and build lasting business relationships. Such talent and passion make you the right fit for this unique sales role with Syneos Health.
We are currently seeking a highly motivated, results oriented professional for the role of Pharmaceutical Sales Consultant to manage a designated territory. While reporting to the District Manager, this role will provide critical support promoting the product portfolio in the assigned territory by:
- Frequent collaboration with the District Manager to respond to their day-to-day sales and strategy direction related to product promotion activities
- Possessing a high level of entrepreneurial drive to expand, grow and own your business by implementing the sales & brand strategies for assigned products within your territory
- Calling on targeted Health Care Providers (HCPs); key members of their office staff; local, regional and national Key Opinion Leaders; and pharmacy staff to effectively promote and educate on the use of Shionogi products through one-on-one meetings, presentations, professional education programs and other appropriate means
- Strategically identifying and building relationships with appropriate new targets
- Always thinking, “There has to be another way to get even better results” then using your problem solving skills to develop & implement new strategies and/or tactics
Along with demonstrated initiative, resourcefulness and a results-oriented mindset, the ideal candidate has:
- Bachelor’s degree (from an accredited institution)
- 7+ Years in Pharmaceutical Sales
- 2+ Years experience in Hepatology or GI required
- Pharmaceutical/Healthcare sales experience is required
- Gastroenterology or Hepatology related experience is required
- Institutional Account Management and Specialty selling experience is required
- Speciality/Oncology/liver cancer experience is highly preferred
- Live within the territory boundaries
- Expert local knowledge of the therapeutic category is preferred
- Valid driver’s license with clean driving record and ability to pass a complete background check
- Occasional overnight and/or weekend travel
At Syneos Health, we believe in providing an environment and culture in which our people can thrive, develop and advance. We reward and recognize our people by providing valuable benefits and a quality of life balance. Why Syneos Health?
Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Here, you’re empowered to exceed your sales goals with the autonomy you need to over deliver. We’re dedicated to creating better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients. Syneos Health has launched more sales teams in the last 5 years across all major Therapeutic Areas than the top 25 pharma companies combined. By joining Syneos Health, you’ll be connected to our multitude of career paths and pipeline of employment opportunities.
WORK HERE MATTERS EVERYWHERE | How will you accelerate pharmaceutical sales?
Syneos Health companies are affirmative action/equal opportunity employers (Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled)