The primary function of the Senior Motion Graphics Designer is to help tell beautiful, useful, informative, compelling, memorable stories through video.
You’ll concept, storyboard, animate, edit and deliver video content that educates and engages people across screens, devices, platforms and touchpoints. From 2D animation to 3D renders; graphic to live; websites to exhibitions, you’ll bring health-related topics to life with sight, sound and motion.
You know how to make video content compelling. Because you think like a hotshot director. This is what you love: bringing your own unique visual style to any moving image, creating impact, telling a story with emotion and leaving your audience wanting more. Your passion for the latest trends in film, animation and editing, is infectious. In your book, making people cry is a good thing, because it’s for all the right reasons.
Collaborative by default, you’ll form part of a multi-disciplinary team with in-house capabilities across art and copy, front-end development, social planning, moving image and design. You’ll be a master of your 3D package of choice, plus key tools in the Adobe CC Suite – including AfterEffects, Premiere, Illustrator and Photoshop. You’ll also have an informed understanding of the entire video production process.
- Collaborate with the client services, digital and creative teams to develop and deliver video content across a wide range of platforms
- Form a productive partnership with the Head of Digital Productiion, plus our Video Lead, to produce compelling video content that demonstrates craft and creativity within a variety of styles
- Take responsibility for – and ownership of – assigned projects to maintain the highest levels of consistency and creativity
- Balance the demands of creative excellence and commercial imperatives to complete projects – on-time, on-budget and on-brief
- Champion the value of video content in educating and engaging audiences, and raising the profile of our agency and its offer
- Conceptual ability: we want a creative thinker, who’ll consider the communication problem of each project – and respond with the most impactful, relevant and effective video-led solution
- Extensive motion graphics design experience in leading video production enviroments and/or creative communications agencies
- Exceptional skills in Adobe CC AfterEffects, Premiere, Illustrator and Photoshop
- High proficiency in a recognised 3D software package, such as Cinema 4D
- Ability to add value to the video production process
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- High levels of attention to detail, resilience and flexibility
- Confidence to delegate tasks and remain calm under pressure
- A restless curiosity and an infectious enthusiasm for our industry and your craft
- The desire to challenge the way people interact with health and wellness brands