Overview You’re driven, resourceful, and above all else - remarkably smart.
You love a good challenge. You are the first to roll up your sleeves and work with relentless energy until you solve the unsolvable, beat the unbeatable and you always come out on top. Passable doesn’t cut it – you’ve got fire in your belly to learn more, do more and be more. For you, the sweetest success is shared success and you’re known for your good nature. You’ll fit right in at Syneos Health where we surround ourselves with the most talented and agile professionals in the industry, but we check our egos at the door.
The Commercial Compliance & Ethics Analyst will support the launch of new contracted commercial field teams (e.g., sales, nurse, etc.) and the day to day maintenance of compliance program operations across the respective teams.
- Assist in supporting the day to day compliance program operations across multiple contracted commercial field teams to ensure adherence to federal, state and local regulatory requirements and company/client policies.
- Collaborate with clients to assist in developing and implementing Compliance Business Rules, direct marketing expense audit plans and training for commercial field teams.
- Deliver live compliance training to field employees.
- Approve and maintain compliance training requirements for field employees and monitor LMS training completion records for new hire, backfill and ad-hoc training.
- Participate in weekly internal/external work stream meetings to identify, communicate and meet timeline driven deliverables.
- Assist with development, implementation and continuous improvement of processes that drive compliant behavior across commercial field teams.
- Coordinate and collaborate with internal business partners and clients to ensure objectives are met within defined timelines.
- Update/maintain internal trackers, training materials and client specific documents (e.g., compliance business rules, HCP business meal guides, etc.).
- Serve as primary point of contact for the HCP Expense Auditing Team; collaborate with HCP Expense Auditing Team and Compliance Manager to resolve compliance concerns and/or potential violations.
- Monitor expense report log to identify trends and develop 1-pager guidance, training and retrain Field Employees as needed.
- Work with the transparency team and clients to resolve data issues and CMS disputes.
- Create applicable work instructions to document internal and client specific compliance processes.
- Provide assistance on special department projects and other assigned duties.
Along with demonstrated initiative, uncompromised integrity and a results-oriented mindset, the ideal candidate has:
At Syneos Health, we believe in providing an environment and culture in which our people can thrive, develop and advance. We reward and recognize our people by providing valuable benefits and a quality of life balance.
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Here, you’re essential in solving and executing against today’s toughest commercialization challenges facing the world’s leading healthcare companies. From the very beginning, you’ll be supported by team members who, like you, aren’t afraid to try something new. You'll gain exposure and work in a dynamic environment to create better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients.
WORK HERE MATTERS EVERYWHERE | How will you accelerate biopharmaceutical commercialization?
Syneos Health companies are affirmative action/equal opportunity employers (Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled)