Updated: September 10, 2019
Location: New York, NY, United States
Job ID: 5803
Cadent Medical Communications is dedicated to giving medical communications the 100% full-service treatment it deserves. Now a part of Syneos Health™ (Nasdaq:SYNH)—the only fully integrated biopharmaceutical solutions organization—we're poised to know your market and influencers in ways that no other partner could to further drive understanding and uptake in the healthcare space. Now, our customized solutions can do so much more than help clients determine where their educational efforts need to go. By harnessing the power of Syneos Health, we can give them the most effective and relevant ways to get there.
The Account Supervisor serves as the primary point-of-contact for multi-project accounts (external and internal contact lead). The Account Supervisor oversees project and financial management functions for multi-project accounts, and drives organic new business growth within existing accounts.
(Duties may include, but not limited to all or some of the following)
Business and Product Knowledge
Bachelor’s degree, in related field
- Minimum of 4 years relevant experience in medical communication, marketing or advertising, or healthcare field, with experience in project management, timeline development, and client management experience
- Strong client management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Strong understanding of medical communications, the pharmaceutical and healthcare industries, and the science behind pharmaceutical products
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications