Do you have a noticeable passion for results?
You’re bold, empathetic, and very resourceful, especially when results are at stake. You have what it takes: a competitive drive coupled with the exceptional ability to communicate the science behind our client’s products and build lasting business relationships. Such talent and passion make you the right fit for this unique sales role with Syneos Health.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Maximize new business opportunities with physicians and other health service providers
- Present therapeutic products and creatively teach people about their usage
- Engage in meaningful dialogue that addresses the needs of the health provider and patient
- Build trust and credibility and become a true collaborator in commercial success
Along with a results-oriented mindset, self-assurance and an engaging manner, the ideal candidate has:
- Bachelor's Degree or higher required
- Candidates should possess 3+ years' experience in the pharmaceutical/medical sales industry as a top performer
- Valid Driver's License and clean driving record
- Antibiotic or hospital sales experience is preferred
- Clinical Selling experience highly preferred
- Ability to build rapport and relationships by interacting effectively with employees and external contacts (i.e. MD and office staff) at all levels, demonstrating the awareness of their needs and responding with the appropriate action
- Highly effective organizational skills to implement a variety of programs, such as speaker programs and other activities
- Strong documented sales results over time
- Company Car Package – car, gas card, car insurance, maintenance, etc.
- Our comprehensive benefits are excellent (medical, dental, vision, prescription drug coverage)
- 401(k) program that is 100% match up to 8%
- UNLIMITED TIME OFF (with manager approval)
- Allergan is very much a company that believes in continued education and training – so the professional development and then related internal promotion opportunity is unbeatable
- Allergan offers you a range of medical plan options, giving you the flexibility to enroll in the coverage that is right for your needs. Each plan includes prescription drug coverage.
- We are proud to offer comprehensive medical coverage that includes all coverage required as part of the health care reform law, as well as additional services such as bariatric surgery, infertility treatment and more.
- Costs are determined by the plan, carrier and coverage level you choose, along with your state of residence and salary band.
- Under our three national carriers - Aetna, Horizon BCBS, UHC - and our regional carriers - BSW and Kaiser - each medical plan generally covers the same services, however clinical policies may differ by carrier. The main difference between the plans is how much you pay in employee contributions and how you pay for services as described below.
- Voluntary, supplemental plans provide cash payments in the event of a significant, unexpected medical expense. On their own, they do not provide basic medical coverage. They are designed to complement your primary medical plan to help if you’re suddenly faced with large out-of-pocket medical expenses and a large deductible.
- Your prescription drug coverage is provided through CVS Caremark and is automatically included in Allergan’s medical plans offered through Aetna, Horizon BCBS, UHC and BSW. If you enroll in one of Allergan’s medical plans with these carriers, you will get a separate prescription drug ID card from CVS Caremark, approximately two weeks after you enroll.
- Allergan offers the Basic Plus and Enhanced Dental Plan.Both dental plans are administered by MetLife, use their PDPPlus provider network and cover preventive services at 100%.The Enhanced Plan covers a larger portion of basic services and includes orthodontia coverage for adults and children.
- Allergan offers three vision plan options, the Exam Only Plan, Standard Plan and Enhanced Plan.
Syneos Health is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled)