You’re driven, resourceful, and above all else - remarkably smart.
You love a good challenge. You are the first to roll up your sleeves and work with relentless energy until you solve the unsolvable, beat the unbeatable and you always come out on top. Passable doesn’t cut it – you’ve got fire in your belly to learn more, do more and be more. For you, the sweetest success is shared success and you’re known for your good nature. You’ll fit right in at Syneos Health where we surround ourselves with the most talented and agile professionals in the industry, but we check our egos at the door.
You’ll join The Scientific and Medical Affairs Advisory Group within Syneos Health Consulting. You will help make medical organizations more effective, particularly in complex specialty markets, while giving products the strategic support they require.
- Builds positive working relationships with clients, consulting staff, managers, leadership, and internal support teams.
- Achieves billable utilization targets in service to client engagements.
- Demonstrates strong project management skills through the proactive management of individual project responsibilities and workload to ensure objectives, milestones, and timelines are met efficiently and effectively. Must be able to quickly adapt to changing priorities to achieve goals and targets.
- Understands project roles and responsibilities and the impact on the broader client contract and statement of work. Exhibits exceptional attention to detail. Supports project management/leadership with the creation of project deliverables and the day-to-day management of client relationships.
- Actively participates in, and begins to take on leadership roles, through company-sponsored events, training and professional development opportunities, meetings, and other practice initiatives.
Along with demonstrated initiative, a drive to develop, and a collaborative mindset, the ideal candidate has:
- Bachelor’s degree required; Graduate degree in business or life sciences (highly preferred)
- 3-4 years of work experience, preferably in the pharma or biotech industries
- Must possess strong business acumen, analytical skills and the ability to think critically and creatively on engagements
- Experience in research and data analysis (e.g., organization of sources, data processing, analysis, and quality checking accuracy for pre-defined problems)
- Strong presentation, meeting facilitation, and communication (verbal and written) skills required.