At GSW, our philosophy is “Speak People” where we are committed to changing the conversation about healthcare by humanizing health communications.
To this end, we are seeking a Research Analyst that will primarily support the Brand Strategy team in the development of strategies through the use of qualitative and quantitative market research. The Research Analyst will also be working on primary research fielding and analysis to illuminate market and customer insights to help drive meaningful experiences.
- Assists in development of research discussion guides, personally conducts interviews, attends client managed research, and synthesizes data and learnings to develop an informed point-of-view and strategically relevant recommendations
- Conducts and analyzes new and existing brand research and relevant data to gain insight into specific customer mindsets
- Assists in appropriate research, planning, and development of patient journeys
- Create and apply strategic solutions to deliver against brand/client objectives (internally and with clients)
- Collaborates with internal brand teams to integrate strategies into overall experience/brand plans and ensure strategic alignment across tactical initiatives
- Stays current with industry news and competitive environment to continually expand knowledge
- Bachelor degree required
- 2-3 years relevant agency experience
- Communicates clearly and succinctly in a variety of communication settings and styles
- Ability to conceptualize and think strategically
- Strong time management skills and ability to manage deliverables across brands
- Passionate and focused on building strategic solutions for brands