Updated: September 19, 2019
Location: New York, NY, United States
Job ID: 4583
Our managed markets team at Syneos Health is hiring a Senior Copywriter.
Who We Are:
Success in today’s managed markets landscape requires more than tactical execution. It’s about innovation, foresight, and having a strategic blueprint for ongoing success. Syneos Health’s Managed Markets Communications Agency offers unrivaled views of the payer landscape and innovative solutions that drive market access success. Every member of our team is fully dedicated to managed markets day in and day out.
As the only agency backed by the Syneos Health network of 23,000 employees, we utilize our extensive experience within every aspect of the healthcare industry to help pharmaceutical and life sciences companies solve today’s market access challenges and prepare for tomorrow’s changes.
This Sr. Copywriter position will be responsibile for developing concepts, messagings, presentations, and day to day writing across accounts. Being up to date with current communications technology and media channels, including digital, and having the vision to utilize them creatively for meeting marketing objectives is key to the position.
• Partners with Senior Art Director on brand and concept development
• Demonstrates ownership of assigned brand by continually coming up with new ideas proactively
• Collaborates with creative, account services, production, and extended team members
• Collaborates with, oversees, implements and is keeper of copy brand mandatories and consistencies in writing style
• Provides direction to external collaborators, such as producers, etc.
• Acts as a hands-on Copywriter
• Keeps up to date with trends in branding, marketing, advertising, and related communications industries
• Keeps up to date with trends within the industries specific to assigned brands
• Is knowledgeable about products and services specific to assigned brands
Crafts copy for websites, videos, print, convention materials, etc.