You’re driven, resourceful, and above all else - remarkably smart.
You love a good challenge. You are the first to roll up your sleeves and work with relentless energy until you solve the unsolvable, beat the unbeatable and you always come out on top. Passable doesn’t cut it – you’ve got fire in your belly to learn more, do more and be more. For you, the sweetest success is shared success and you’re known for your good nature. You’ll fit right in at Syneos Health where we surround ourselves with the most talented and agile professionals in the industry, but we check our egos at the door.
We are currently recruiting for a highly motivated, results-oriented professional for the role of Talent Acquisition Coordinator. The Coordinator is primarily responsible for assisting and supporting the internal Recruitment team by performing administrative and recruiting related tasks in a timely and efficient manner. This is an internal long-term temporary role with strong potential to lead to permanent hire for the right candidate. More specifically:
- Schedule interviews (including travel) and provide itineraries and other direction to applicants to ensure a consistent and positive candidate experience
- Update candidate information in the Applicant Tracking System (ATS) to ensure applicant information is captured and accurate
- Draft job postings and post positions on ATS as well as job boards, campus recruitment sites, etc….
- Participate on weekly client update calls (as needed)
- Distribute candidate assessments and coordinates debrief calls
- Maintain and renew assessment and other contracts for internal recruiting
- Assist with drafting and tracking agency contracts and coordinates with Operations team to ensure agencies are entered in ATS
- Work closely with Recruiting Operations to update new ATS fields as needed to support the team
- Maintain accurate job templates in the ATS; create new templates and other updates in the ATS
- Assist manager and team with preparing presentations and reports as needed
- Provide back up support to Recruiters and participates on various projects related to recruiting
- Order supplies for the department and process invoices for payment
- Utilizing all recruitment tools available in order to source, identify and pre-qualify specific skill sets for priority positions as determined daily/weekly by Recruiting team
- Run CRM searches and update database to track candidates, workflow, sourcing data, and screening information
- Source, identify, and pre-qualify suitable candidates through various recruitment methods including LinkedIn, Indeed, CareerBuilder etc.
- Screen candidates to gauge skills, interests and motivations and present job opportunities within Syneos Health
- Partner with Recruiters to generate ideas and share information to facilitate an effective search process
- Generate leads and referrals through the qualification process
Along with demonstrated initiative, uncompromised integrity and a results-oriented mindset, the ideal candidate has:
- 4 year degree and/or equivalent work experience
Experience and Skills Required:
- Prior experience in a Recruiting or Staffing Operations or Recruiting/Sourcing role is highly preferred
- Ability to develop rapport with others and work in a dynamic and fast-paced team environment
- Able to demonstrate a high level of service delivery; strong customer service orientation
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrate dependability in difficult circumstances and show a sense of urgency about getting results
- Multi-task oriented; perform a wide variety of tasks with the ability to shift focus quickly as demands change
- Ability to source, recruit and qualify candidates for a variety of open positions
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, Internet applications, SharePoint and various job boards
- Knowledge of ATS and web based recruiting tools to include Social media is desirable
- Willingness to commit to duration of temporary assignment
- The drive for self-development, the ability to collaborate, and an action-oriented work ethic
At Syneos Health, we believe in providing an environment and culture in which our people can thrive, develop and advance. We reward and recognize our people by providing valuable benefits and a quality of life balance.
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Here, you’re essential in solving and executing against today’s toughest commercialization challenges facing the world’s leading healthcare companies. From the very beginning, you’ll be supported by team members who, like you, aren’t afraid to try something new. You'll gain exposure and work in a dynamic environment to create better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients.
WORK HERE MATTERS EVERYWHERE | How will you accelerate biopharmaceutical commercialization?
Syneos Health companies are affirmative action/equal opportunity employers (Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled)