Updated: September 13, 2019
Location: Nationwide, Switzerland
Job ID: 5291
Syneos Health is pleased to announce the build of two new high-performance teams. The first is a European Commercial Respiratory Specialist Team, the second is a European Medical and Scientific Liaison team.
Our partner is a private equity backed specialty company, who has recently acquired their 1st asset from a top 10 pharma company. An exciting brand with proven patient benefits and a highly competitive profile. Ambitions are high and additional acquisitions are on the near horizon. It could not be a more exciting time to support a company taking their first step into market.
Syneos Health is looking for entrepreneurial individuals who have the drive, ambition and pathfinder spirit, to build the future success of our partners organisation.
• Lead the recruitment and development of a high-performance team of 1st line managers and respiratory specialists
• Work with the training department to design a cutting-edge onboarding programme which prepares the team for an optimal launch
• Communicate the vision, strategy and commercial operational tactics for the team
• Manage performance vs agreed key performance indicators and rapidly introduce contingency measures where any underperformance is evident
• Drive sales force excellence by establishing strong lines of communication and support channels within the team, with a particular emphasis on sharing best practice and driving the highest standards of execution
• Establish an entrepreneurial culture
• Manage the interface with our partner
• A minimum of 3 years experience, in a 2nd line commercial leadership role, within both a primary and secondary care environment in more than one EU market
• Experience building and driving high performance primary and or secondary care teams with proven sales success
• Superb communicator with Gravitas and proven leadership experience
• Experience launching new brands and/or relaunching re-formulated or repositioned brands
• Respiratory therapeutic area experience
• Excellent planning and organisation, financial management, operational capability and business acumen
• A strong understanding of the best principles of alliance management