Updated: July 29, 2019
Location: Burlington, MA, United States
Job ID: 4915
You’re driven, resourceful, and above all else - remarkably smart.
You love a good challenge. You are the first to roll up your sleeves and work with relentless energy until you solve the unsolvable, beat the unbeatable and you always come out on top. Passable doesn’t cut it – you’ve got fire in your belly to learn more, do more and be more. For you, the sweetest success is shared success and you’re known for your good nature. You’ll fit right in at Syneos Health where we surround ourselves with the most talented and agile professionals in the industry, but we check our egos at the door.
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Created through the merger of two industry leading companies - INC Research and inVentiv Health - we bring together more than 23,000 clinical and commercial minds to create better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients. Teaming with some of the most talented professionals in the industry, you'll gain exposure and work in a dynamic environment where you'll be supported with comprehensive resources including emerging technologies, data, science and knowledge sharing. Grow your career with a global company committed to shortening the distance from lab to life.
Adheris Health, a Syneos Health company is the industry leader in education and adherence programs that help patients stay on prescribed chronic drug therapy. Working with a national network of retail pharmacies, major pharmaceutical manufacturers, and health plans we design and administer programs that manage chronic disease, educate patients about their condition, and increase patients’ compliance with prescribed medications.
Adheris Health is an outcomes-based healthcare company that intelligently engages consumers to increase adherence and improve health outcomes. Our data-driven, multichannel programs are HIPAA-compliant, do not require opt-in authorization, and are proven to influence positive behavior change for millions of patients by providing them with personalized, coordinated and optimized messages. With our unparalleled scale and reach, we provide a continuum of adherence services throughout the Patient Journey® that cannot be replicated.
We’re looking for people to join our team who want to:
• be part of an important mission and do work that matters
• work on small teams with the opportunity to be seen and heard, with the chance to advance within a growing organization
• contribute to the excitement of a growing organization, but don’t want to worry about the stability of the company
• enjoy working in a professional but informal office environment
• gain broad pharmaceutical industry knowledge
Statistical Analyst (This job can be located in either our Burlington, Ma or Newtown, Pa office)
The Statistical Analyst will work with a small team led by the Director, Analytics, Programs and Insights. This Analysis Group provides vital support to all other key functions of the company: research and development, marketing, finance, and operations. Team members analyze patient compliance programs, form hypotheses, dissect patient data, evaluate program performance, and explore trends. The Analyst will be responsible for generating and analyzing reports for management and pharmaceutical clients. Specific responsibilities include running analytical reports in SAS and Excel, assisting in the development of methodology, and collaborating with analytics directors.
Qualified candidates will have superior problem solving and analytic skills, excellent communication skills, and the ability to learn quickly and manage multiple projects. The successful candidate also enjoys a fast paced work environment with many time deadlines and has an interest in the pharmacoeconomic sector, a strong knowledge of SAS software, and exceptional personal qualities.
M.S. in Statistics, Biostatistics, Public Health, Economics or related field required
(PhD in Statistics or Biostatistics a plus)
We will consider candidates with MS degrees and little or no work experience.
Up to 5 yrs of experience a plus
• Proficiency in writing maintainable, supportable, well-documented SAS code
• Proficiency in SAS macro programming and SQL
• Experience with advanced data manipulation techniques required
• Strong quantitative and qualitative analysis background
• Keen attention to detail and high level of accuracy is required to assess the quality of output and investigate potential issues
• Strong organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple tasks and competing priorities
• Ability to interact with and respond to varied levels of management, and prioritize multiple tasks to meet deadlines
• Previous experience with healthcare data a plus
Full Syneos Health Selling Solutions benefits which include:
Make your work matter everywhere. Be a driving force in a rapidly evolving healthcare industry.
Syneos Health companies are affirmative action/equal opportunity employers (Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled)