Updated: August 5, 2019
Location: Bristol, ENG, United Kingdom
Job ID: 5085
Syneos Health is pleased to announce the build of two new high-performance teams. The first is a European Commercial Respiratory Specialist Team, the second is a European Medical and Scientific Liaison team.
Our partner is a private equity backed specialty company, who has recently acquired their 1st asset from a top 10 pharma company. An exciting brand with proven patient benefits and a highly competitive profile. Ambitions are high and additional acquisitions are on the near horizon. It could not be a more exciting time to support a company taking their first step into market.
Syneos Health is looking for entrepreneurial individuals who have the drive, ambition and pathfinder spirit, to build the future success of our partners organisation.
• Proactively sell and promote your product to targeted physicians and healthcare professionals in assigned territory and develop an appropriate territory business plan to positively influence their prescribing habits.
• Develop and maintain relationships with influential customers in the territory (e.g. high prescribers, thought leaders, nurses, managed care influencers, and pharmacists) to enhance company and/or product loyalty and build the product brand.
• Develop programs to enhance territory sales and build business plans to meet goals.
• Seek and analyze information on competition, market and industry trends and discern how this could impact the business and adapt to changing conditions
• Experience in the respiratory segment
• A successful sales track in primary and/or secondary care, working as a sales representative
• Experience launching or relaunching brands in secondary/primary care
• Ability to work a territory as your own business
• Outstanding account management principles and philosophies
• A good understanding of national, regional and local policies and procedures and how they influence the opportunity
• Positive mindset with the ability to work in a complex and ever changing environment
• Good understanding of IT systems and the intellectual agility to learn and adapt to new processes in a timely manner
Discover what our 24,000 employees already know: Syneos Health is an inspiring place to be. We work hard, and smart, all in the name of getting much-needed therapies to those who need them most. A career with Syneos Health means your everyday work improves patients’ lives around the world. Selecting us as an employer secures a career in which you’re guaranteed to: