Updated: July 2, 2019
Location: New York, NY, United States
Job ID: 4584
Our managed markets team at Syneos Health is hiring a Copywriter.
Who We Are:
Success in today’s managed markets landscape requires more than tactical execution. It’s about innovation, foresight, and having a strategic blueprint for ongoing success. Syneos Health’s Managed Markets Communications Agency offers unrivaled views of the payer landscape and innovative solutions that drive market access success. Every member of our team is fully dedicated to managed markets day in and day out.
As the only agency backed by the Syneos Health network of 23,000 employees, we utilize our extensive experience within every aspect of the healthcare industry to help pharmaceutical and life sciences companies solve today’s market access challenges and prepare for tomorrow’s changes.
Our Managed Markets team at Syneos Health is looking for a talented copywriter who can consistently deliver outstanding copy for a wide range of clients/audiences. The role requires the ability to quickly grasp the market access world, synthesize complex topics and convey them simply and succinctly, write in the appropriate voice based on the audience (commercial payers, government payers, providers and patients, etc.), and produce engaging work that meets our business goals. The ideal candidate will be highly adaptable based on the diversity of work, enjoy writing on a range of topics, and work well with cross-functional team.
· Provide recommendations for content creation
· Create engaging original content for a variety of audiences
· Collaborate with team leads and team members to flawlessly execute with the highest level of craft skills, regardless of channel
· Writing of all kinds including: print, flash cards, presentations, digital, training tools, etc.
· Working collaboratively with content expert and medical strategist.
· Crafting copy that resonates with market access customers
• 1- 2 years of healthcare advertising experience required
• Portfolio of work required
· Exceptional writing, communication, and grammatical skills mandatory
· A 4 year degree in Journalism, Creative Writing is preferred
• Aptitude in understanding the sciences a plus
· Ability to work with a team
· Ability to flex tone and style of writing to suit the audience
· Ability to accept and implement feedback