The Operations Coordinator supports day-to-day operations responsibilities across the agency including financial management, resource management, staff planning, reporting and administrative organization. This is an entry-level position that will assist in ad-hoc internal projects as well as ongoing support of agency management processes under the guidance of an Operations Manager.
Our Operations team is energetic and committed to supporting all functions within the agency. Attention to detail and consistency is important, and common sense is critical. The successful OC is extremely detail-oriented, able to take direction and follow process but also a self-starter who independently identifies and acts on opportunities for improvement. This position is ideal for someone who is eager to learn about advertising and agency management, and has an interest or background in finance.
- Effectively manages on-time, on budget delivery of projects for account(s) up to $2mm through use of appropriate resource and processes.
- Drafts and tracks statements of work, budget estimates and scope definitions for digital and traditional projects
- Provides schedules for development of multichannel projects including timing for each step of the development process.
- Balances agency/client needs and consults appropriate team members for input/approvals of proposed timing and cost scenarios
- Perform and supervise digital routing and approval process for print and interactive deliverables
- May perform a client-facing role, taking the lead in walking internal stakeholders and clients through project schedules of critical dates, explaining and clearly articulating details embedded in estimates and statements of work.
- Understands and is able to manage client expectations in tandem with agency counterparts
- Possesses knowledge and understanding of all multichannel projects; knows what it takes creatively to develop print and digital projects (project steps, capabilities, technologies, creative responsibilities and skills, QA/QC processes)
- Key contributor to ensuring traditional and digital definition processes are applied and adhered to and that these processes are clearly understood by both internal team members and client stakeholders
- Facilitates daily/weekly status meetings and creates status documentation for internal and external parties as needed
- Facilitates communication between team members in all phases of project development by ensuring all disciplines are kept abreast of action items, feedback, next steps, client communications/conference reports, project developments/status and direction etc.
- Prioritizes work for the internal teams; filters requests and assigns to appropriate resources based on defined criteria
- Acts as project lead and liaison with vendors as necessary
- Provides weekly financial health reports and recommendations; support forecasting, tracks run rates and identifies areas of risk
- Estimates costs (fee and OOPs) associated with creative development/execution of multichannel projects.
- Secures outside costs and supervises development through completion for all interactive projects
- Manages scope and recommends/develops change orders when needed
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, accounting /finance/communication concentration preferred
- Previous project management or financial experience a plus
- Computer proficiency required, experience with MS Suite (Word, Project, Excel, PowerPoint) and Acrobat Professional
- Ability to collaborate closely with others in a team environment under tight deadlines
- Outstanding communications skills
- Superior organizational skills