Syneos Health Communications is a network of PR, communications, branding, and advertising companies that help bring new medical products to market.
We are expanding the group that helps the company’s clients -- biopharma companies -- make better marketing decisions using advanced quantitative methods. You will be instrumental in helping us build a better framework that meets the needs of our internal and external clients.
The integrated communications group at Syneos Health is looking for a Relationship Marketing Manager with extensive expertise in Salesforce Marketing Cloud Platform or Adobe (journey builder, mobile connect, Automation Studio, Inbox Tools). This role will serve as subject matter expert across a few CRM client initiatives, driving strategy development from concept to detailed execution plans, managing the blueprint that aligns a client’s business needs to that of the marketing platforms. This Role will report directly to the General Manager Omni Channel Marketing and should have 7+ years of work experience.
- Have experience in Salesforce Marketing Cloud Solutions and be able to lead in the coordination of flawless execution of marketing programs for integrated campaigns.
- With the lens of customer engagement across brand experiences, be able to provide strategic direction on creative development of campaign assets and action-based messaging
- Play an integral role in infoming the design of measurement by way of A/B testing of communications, including delivery timing, creative layout, tailored offers, and subject line testing to develop best practices for ongoing email campaigns.
- Work with other integrated communications team leads to develop strategic recommendations
- Subject matter expert for Salesforce marketing cloud and associated resources
- Work with junior staff to mentor, train, teach, instruct and directly manage program output while maintaining quality of output.
- Must have experience with database queries and data segmentation.
- Can regularly coordinate with internal analytics (and marketing) team to ensure client-reporting requirements are met.
- Have experience with campaign lifecycle from IP warm-up to deployments and have the ability to ensure email status with the ISPs remains in good standing; working closely to resolve and troubleshoot any deliverability-type issues (ISP blocking, ISP blacklisting, anti-spam filtering).
- Evaluate campaign performance, including content, segmentation performance, engagment; developing benchmarks and executable recommendations to improve future campaign performance.
- Work with data capture and transfer via API, CAN-SPAM and CASL compliance issues, privacy, data specs, data analysis/QC, link matrices, and direct marketing practices