Discover what our 23.000 employees already know: Syneos Health is an inspiring place to be. We work hard, and smart, all in the name of getting much-needed therapies to those who need them most. A career with Syneos Health means your everyday work improves patients’ lives around the world.
We are looking for a talented
Key Account Manager – Neurology
United Kingdom - South
Here at Selling Solutions, a critical segment of Syneos Health, we offer innovative promotional and educational resources that deliver customized commercial solutions to the world's leading healthcare companies so they can focus on what they do best; prevent and treat disease.
We are looking for patient-inspired, passionate and experienced Neurology Account Managers with demonstrated success in new product launches who are committed to our mission of transforming the lives of patients with unmet needs.
The Neurology Account Manager will develop commercial relationship with relevant stakeholders and decision makers in order to maximise product access and sales within key accounts/hospitals identified in the regions.
The Neurology Account Manager will possess a high level of clinical aptitude and authentic empathy for patients and caregivers while establishing solution seeking partnerships with all key stakeholders who support these patients and families.
- Assess, establish and maintain contacts to KOLs, Neurologists/Pediatric, Neuropsychiatrist, Pharmacists and other relevant personnel dealing with pediatric and adult epilepsy to win them as customers and prescribers
- Assess, establish and maintain relationships with formulary decision makers and influencers and negotiate contracts in accordance with the overall territory and country sales strategy
- Execute local market sales launch plan with specific goals and targets for the successful launch and sales growth of product
- Demonstrate high performance driven by common values of trust, respect, and commitment to winning the right way (culture of compliance).
- Possesses an entrepreneurial approach with a focus on ownership and accountability to maximise individual and Company goals, and establishes open and honest communication with colleagues, peers, and senior leadership
- Maintains exceptional knowledge of: disease state, product, customer, rare/orphan drug market, epilepsy market, competitive products and the broader healthcare market place
- Elaborate a strategy to manage the account and set objectives about the account management (proposed sales volume, investments), targeting and segmentation
- Interact and communicate with the customers on a regular basis to receive useful market intelligence data (protocols, habits, new clinical trials, competitive landscape)
- Promoting the product within legal boundaries according to marketing and sales strategy to reach agreed targets
- Represent the company at national and international events and congresses, when needed, and create a positive image of the company with relevant customer groups.
- Self-dependent planning, organisation and execution of local educational sessions for relevant healthcare professionals
- Timely and complete reporting to senior positions and accurate maintenance of the CRM database and of account management
- Actively look for cross-functional collaboration, both within the country and the European Launch Team. Work in close collaboration and in full transparency with the MSL and other personnel.
- Collect and report pharmacovigilance information according to internal SOPs
- Obey GDPR law according to company policy and follow SOPs and compliance policies
- Maintain relationships and negotiate contracts (formulary discussions) and services in accordance with the overall sales strategy and set up a network of potential partners
- Manage and follow up the practical organisation of the sales & logistics process (order taking, delivery, assistance, invoicing, stock levels in hospitals, etc.) in coordination with the supply and logistics service.
- Biotechnology/Pharmaceutical sales experience
- University Life Science degree preferred
- Demonstrated track record of successful product revenue launch and/or growth within a specific territory with documented track record of exceeding goals
- Demonstrated business acumen and a track record of sustained performance in exceeding territory goals
- Proven ability to elaborate and implement an account/territory planning
- Demonstrated ability to successfully seek out and qualify leads and profile new accounts
- Promotion experience in the Orphan Area and/or;
- Promotion experience in the Complex Therapeutic Areas and/or;
- Promotion experience in Epilepsy
- Demonstrated track record of formulary negotiation and product inclusion within local/hospital formulary Ability to work effectively independently and in an interdependent, team-oriented environment on a consistent basis
- Ability to gain consistent access & develop strong, professional relationships for scientific exchange and promotion with healthcare providers in community and academic centers
- Outstanding customer relationship, interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to effectively work with diverse audiences and influence cross functionally
- High learning agility and demonstrated scientific acumen
- Microsoft Office experience essential (Outlook, Power point, Word, Excel) and Reporting CRM Tools
- Knowledge and understanding of pharmaceutical regulations and laws
- Ability to travel within territory on a regular basis which will include frequent overnight and weekend travel
- Valid driver’s licence and clean driving record