“Do you speak people?”
It’s a language many healthcare companies have forgotten - a simple clear way to communicate great ideas that break through because everyone can understand it. No Jargon. No lingo. No catch phrase of the day. We are GSW and speaking people is at the core of everything we do. We are a healthcare advertising agency that thinks just a bit differently, works just a bit closer and dives just a bit deeper. And because we talk to each other like people, instead of a corporate machine, we come up with great ideas that talk to clients and customers on the most effective level of all – the human level.
Speaking people isn’t easy. But if you can do it, we need to talk.
GSW, an award winning advertising agency, is seeking a temporary lead data analyst.
A small sampling of the problems we are solving:
- Optimize multi-channel marketing campaigns by analyzing data and mining for key insights
- Identify factors that influence patients’ adherence to a treatment regimen
- Work with external platforms and data partners to deliver seamless data-driven outputs
- Study social listening data and apply the findings to real time campaign outputs
It is meaningful and challenging work in a team of supportive and bright colleagues. A lot of things will have to be invented and built from scratch. You will not be bored.
- Monitor campaign/channel performance, analyze large quantities of data/results, develop insights and present analytical findings to clients and internal team members on an regular (weekly, monthly, quarterly, etc.) basis
- Lead teams to develop measurement strategy to identify campaigns/websites KPI goals, data requirements and data visualization/reporting needs
- Support teams through analytics training, trouble-shooting, and client management
- Build a body of knowledge on category performance to inform future strategic planning/optimization
- Devise appropriate strategies for data collection to ensure data quality, accuracy and analytics implementation
- Design custom client dashboards using visualization software (Tableau, Data Studio, MicroStrategy and/or other tools)
- Keep up-to-date with marketing industry trends and latest developments
- Support clients and account management on testing strategies and measurement methodologies
- Provide digital analytics consulting and training on best practices to our clients and internal teams
- Thought leadership through webcasts, white papers, and speaking engagements
- Bachelor’s Degree or relevant experience in a quantitative field/discipline
- 5+ year’s experience in digital advertising and/or marketing, preferably in an analytical role
- Experience with digital marketing analytics platforms, preferably Google Product Suite (including Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager)
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Strong problem solving, written, verbal, presentation and project management skills
- Business acumen from past professional experience
- Experience in managing and leading digital strategy or analytics teams
- Master’s Degree in Statistics, Computer Science
- Experience working with various BI/Analytics implementations
- Proficiency in data querying languages (SQL, Python, etc.)
What it will take to succeed here
- Ship: Executing the day-to-day tasks; delivering projects on time and within parameters
- Drive: A willingness to advance beyond one’s analytic comfort zone, and pursue cutting edge methodologies. Requires a self-directed attitude, creativity, and familiarity with the business context of healthcare marketing.
- Grow: Being able to collaborate and adapt in a rapidly evolving environment. Requires a high level of self-knowledge and awareness of gaps in one’s own skill set and abilities, and a motivation to fill them. There will be lots of self-directed learning as well as on-the-job training by an interdisciplinary team. You will have access to whatever online tutorials, textbooks, and reference materials you need.