We are seeking an employee engagement and change management expert to join the Syneos Health Corporate Practice. The Corporate Practice provides corporate branding, executive visibility, thought leadership, change management, employee engagement, corporate social responsibility and corporate communications expertise to support the needs of its own client base as well as the four PR agencies across multiple offices within the Syneos Health global network. The Syneos Health PR client roster includes large, small and mid-size companies in the pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device, insurance and health space.
Your role would be to counsel and support clients in change management, internal communications, employee engagement and cultural transformation initiatives. This is an opportunity for the right candidate to establish themselves as a go-to employee engagement expert within Syneos Health.
- In collaboration with senior management, play an important role in new business development and in developing and deploying new client offerings to motivate employees and improve business performance
- A strong communicator, writer and strategist, the ideal candidate will be a high energy, collaborative individual who can manage teams while also rolling up his/her sleeves to work directly with clients to solve problems and implement programs
- Oversee operational performance of accounts, ensuring quality work, deadline and budget adherence
- Play major role in creation of communications plans and goals; manage against them
- Act as client counselor; address client issues thoughtfully and effectively
- Flexible and able to successfully navigate ambiguity and succeed in a rapidly changing, fast-paced, deadline-driven environment with multiple priorities
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to successfully influence and effectively work across functions and personalities
- Ability to manage teams and mentor staff
- Ability to work with a high degree of independence
- Strategic orientation
- Possesses easily observable maturity and sound judgment
- 15+ years of experience in employee engagement and change management across any industry. Healthcare experience is not required; however, a strong interest in this area is necessary for success in the role.
- M&A or restructuring expertise, or expertise with external communications in any capacity is a plus.
- Agency background preferred, in-house background considered.