Updated: April 30, 2019
Location: Westerville, OH, United States
Job ID: 3985
OverviewSyneos Health Communications is a purpose-built collective of agencies focused on supporting health and biopharmaceutical innovators. We work in scalable, collaborative teams that partner across disciplines and geographies to deliver integrated communications strategies that accelerate brand performance. In today's fast-changing and complex environment, success lies in making connections: between science, emotion, and technology; between data, design and human insight. We’re able to make those connections because our advertising, public relations, medical communications, digital, data science, research and market access specialists work closely with each other and with healthcare experts, including physicians, pharmacists and advocates. Together, we are the connected healthcare partner tapping rich insights to drive innovation, change behavior and pioneer a new era of accountable marketing.
The position will be responsible to support the Associate Creative Director in creating and maintaining the creative vision for all assigned brands, as well as support the clinical division.Responsibilities:
• Effectively develop promotional copy for assigned product(s).
• Mentor and monitor of direct reports on additional brand(s).
• To develop and maintain the creative direction/vision of the brand(s).
• Participate in strategic and promotional planning for assigned products.
• Assist with distribution and management of brand projects, adhering to timelines and estimates.
• Demonstrate thorough knowledge of assigned therapeutic categories as well as pharmaceutical marketing restrictions/requirements.
• Demonstrate mastery of manuscript submission process, including referencing and regulatory details of assigned product(s) (may vary from account to account).
• Be an active voice in all strategic and tactical meetings for assigned brand(s).
• Assist in the development and maintenance of agency creative vision and the leadership of the creative team.
• Develop working relationship with brand manager(s) and Director in client interactions and be able to maintain that positive relationship
• Proactively advise client on potential promotional opportunities (i.e., internal campaigns, sales rep programs, booth draws, and new media).
• Actively participate in client strategic meetings, market research, and work plan development and be able to present ideas and creative solutions comfortably.
• Possess solid understanding of interpreting clinical data.
• Complete understanding of the editorial and regulatory processes and requirements for assigned brand(s).
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Effectively handle multiple assignments at one time.
• Demonstrated ability to:
o Communicate thorough knowledge of assigned product(s) and marketplace.
o Present their work and the work of the team to the client.
o Effectively handle multiple assignments at one time.
o Manage challenging situations both internally and with the client.
• Conceptual Creativity:
• Ability to think in abstract terms; can make connections between unrelated notions; can formulate innovative ideas where others cannot; seen as original and value-added in brainstorming sessions
• Providing Direction: Can establish clear directions based on objectives; distributes the workload appropriately based on skill sets and talents; communicates well with others on the progress of work and results
• Understanding and Implementing Direction: Can understand creative direction based on objectives and executes creative work effectively. Communicates workload appropriately based on skill sets and talents; communicates well with others on workload issues & needs, the progress of work and results.
Nice to haves: