You’re driven, resourceful, and above all else - remarkably smart.
You love a good challenge. You are the first to roll up your sleeves and work with relentless energy until you solve the unsolvable, beat the unbeatable and you always come out on top. Passable doesn’t cut it – you’ve got fire in your belly to learn more, do more and be more. For you, the sweetest success is shared success and you’re known for your good nature. You’ll fit right in at Syneos Health where we surround ourselves with the most talented and agile professionals in the industry, but we check our egos at the door.
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Created through the merger of two industry leading companies - INC Research and inVentiv Health - we bring together more than 24,000 clinical and commercial minds to create better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients. Teaming with some of the most talented professionals in the industry, you'll gain exposure and work in a dynamic environment where you'll be supported with comprehensive resources including emerging technologies, data, science and knowledge sharing. Grow your career with a global company committed to shortening the distance from lab to life.
This client facing role will be responsible for any analytical and reporting needs for assigned client(s). They contribute to new endeavors which enhance the usability of information by customers; this includes designing tools and reports for the field and sales management teams to enhance productivity and provide information to measure the impact of sales force details, and other promotional activity. Acts as point person for the quality in delivery of all such information. Strategic special projects are also part of the job function. This position is responsible for program management around business information acquisition, analytics and reporting. This role can also provide training to internal and field based teams.
Key Job Responsibilities:
(Duties may include, but not limited to all or some of the following)
- Primary client contact for account services from implementation to project shut down, including gathering specifications for programming, analytics and report generation.
- Provide direction and perform quality control functions on all deliverables including standard and ad hoc reports.
- Develop and maintain project documentation including Business Rules and Work Instructions.
- Lead design of new reporting initiatives.
- Periodically collect and disseminate sales force information and data from sales and client services managers as needed.
- Work independently to process information and data to create reports on activities, trends, and projections regarding performance, efficiencies, and possible improvements.
- Work independently to create ad-hoc analyses and reports at the request of clients and sales management.
- Act as Business Intelligence Reporting Liaison in client presentations.
- Train sales representatives, managers, and clients on reports.
- Meet with Sales Management and Clients to establish, monitor and review performance.
- Create case studies identifying business trends regarding sales force metrics.
- Other projects as deemed necessary by Management.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience, preferably in computer science, statistics or related field MS Degree in related field is a plus
- Minimum of 1-3 years related technical experience.
- Knowledge of CRM (Veeva, Salesforce.com) and BI tools is preferred
- Experience with pharmaceutical reporting and analysis.
- Experience across multiple reporting tools, data sets. Proficiency with Microsoft SQL, MS Excel, MS Access, including formulas, expressions and charting is a plus.
- Strong analytical, mathematical and quantitative skills.
- Ability to interact with all levels of management in a variety of functional areas including sales, marketing, sales systems and managed care.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with all levels of employees.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask, work under deadlines, manage customer expectations and execute timely deliverables.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong client relationship management skills.
- Prior experience in pharmaceutical and/or medical device sales, sales operations, sales support or information management is a plus.
- Knowledge of sales and marketing function with ability to anticipate needs, make recommendations and respond to ad hoc requests quickly and appropriately.
- Strong statistical knowledge, training and presentation skills.
- Pharmaceutical industry knowledge.
Full Syneos Health Selling Solutions benefits which include:
- Generous paid time off and company paid holidays
- Domestic Partner Coverage for: medical, dental, vision, and voluntary life insurance
- Medical – Cigna; Dental – Delta Dental; Vision - EyeMed
- Company Match 401K - $0.50 per dollar up to 9% of salary
- Eligible to participate in Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts: Health Care and Dependent Care
- Company-paid Basic Term Life Insurance at 2x base salary
- Optional Supplemental Term Life Insurance (100% employee paid): for employee, spouse/domestic partner, and children.
- Company-paid Short and Long Term Disability
- Optional Supplemental Short and Long Term Disability (100% employee paid): employee only
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Referral bonuses
- Dedicated training and support
Make your work matter everywhere. Be a driving force in a rapidly evolving healthcare industry.
Syneos Health companies are affirmative action/equal opportunity employers (Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled)