New York, NY, United States
Job ID: 3896
Overview As one of the world’s ten most-awarded healthcare advertising agencies, GSW Worldwide is hellbent not to replace the same old with the same old.
This is achieved through a provocative premise – if other brands communicated the way healthcare brands do, how many customers would they have? GSW turns against this premise through discovery of beneath-the-surface customer insights that we impact with stories, simplicity, and authenticity. We call it "speaking people."
With 500+ associates, GSW spans four offices including Columbus, New York, the greater Philadelphia area, and Canada, as well as a diversified client roster steeped in pharma, diagnostics, advanced genetics, big data, device, and wellness, career opportunity awaits. GSW is a member of Syneos Health, bringing business strategy to science and scientific expertise to business, which includes more than 13,000 employees across 70 countries.
- Proven strategic and medical thinking and the ability to read and distill data for a creative audience
- Proven leadership across and management of multiple accounts
- Ability to multi-task and collaborate internally and externally
- Ability to grow and develop key client and internal relationships
- New business experience, from organic growth to RFI/RFP planning, development, and execution
- Experience across both promotional and non-promotional medical communication activities
- Assist in the development of overall strategy for assigned therapeutic areas
- Review of materials and content developed for relevance, accuracy, and strategic direction
- Experience in acting as the liaison between the agency and our clients’ internal medical teams
Syneos Health companies are affirmative action/equal oppertunity employers (Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled)
- Advanced degree required (PhD, PharmD, MS)
- MUST have 3+ years’ experience with a medical communications agency in a scientific/medical role (prefer experience in pharmaceutical advertising)
- Broad therapeutic category experience (Derm experience highly preferred)
- Highly strategic with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven track record of helping to developing creative scientific solutions for pharmaceutical clients
- Strong experience in developing, reviewing, and managing scientific content produced within a pharmaceutical advertising agency
- Excellent organization skills and precise attention to detail
- Client facing experience