Syneos Health is partnering with Seqiris to hire a temporary Customer Account Analyst for a 6 month assignment with the potential to be extended long-term
The Customer Account Analyst position will execute within the sales-order management process to facilitate influenza vaccine orders. They will work with external customer representatives to assure seamless and accurate sales-order management processing. The Analyst will monitor, assess and report on, product distribution and delivery performance against a contract, internally to the customer as needed. The position will provide a high-level of customer service supporting internal stakeholders most importantly customer needs.
This opportunity is with our Selling Solutions team, which partners with top tier pharmaceutical, medical device and biotechnology companies to provide better, smarter, faster solutions for the industry. Take part in leading the transformation of healthcare by joining the largest provider of outsourced commercial solutions to the healthcare industry.
Specific breakdown of the position responsibilities include:
- Create new accounts in the SAP system and maintain account data for billing and shipping locations
- Quality check all orders entered for their select group of accounts; analysing billing, shipping, and quantity prior to orders being shipped
- Release all approved orders to the distribution warehouse for shipment to customers
- Assure that all released orders for their assigned account list ship out, accurately, on-time, and within the approved allocation window
- Communicate daily with assigned Sales Team members to report any issues or delays that arise on their accounts, and assist with any problem-solving
- Validate state pharmacy licenses on all assigned customer accounts
- Support customer credit clearance with internal finance department
- Identify all EDI SAP issues on incoming orders or customer accounts and work with the customer and IT to resolve in a timely manner
- Responsible for the analysis, tracking and monitoring of approval for any customer returns
- Perform routine reports and analysis on customer’s delivery requirements and financial situations, including ensuring adequate credit lines and inventory levels to avoid shipment delays
- Process any escalated Customer Incident or Discrepancy reports and track the amount of vaccine product lost to clinical or logistical errors
- Report any Product Technical Complaints filed by customers to Medical Affairs team within 24 hours of receiving the customer’s notice
- Address customer questions regarding invoices and reissue invoices if required
- Perform any specialized reporting, e.g. monthly invoice summaries, daily tracking reports, etc., that the customer or sales team requests
- Maintain records of all account information, ordering habits, primary contacts, and special shipping rules for customers
- Run and track compliance reporting to ensure that all associates in the department are being held to the company’s standards and policies
- Create or update departmental procedures to ensure customer service team members are following the most up to date and accurate processes
Job Requirements Along with demonstrated initiative, uncompromised integrity and a results-oriented mindset, the ideal candidate has:
- Bachelor's degree required. Degree in business or related field preferred.
- 1-3 years of experience in a customer service, sales support, or similar position working closely with sales team.
- Intercultural experience and ability to act in a complex and rapidly changing business environment, preferably 2 years.
- Must have excellent communication skills and strict attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills via direct communication and indirect via email
- Must be flexible, able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment, and operate well in a team setting
- Able to provide accurate feedback regarding how customers feel about our level of service
- Able to admit to mistakes or oversights and work in conjunction with internal partners to resolve problems
- Ability to work across internal cross-functional teams ( Finance, Sales and Distribution, QA, IT and senior managers) and represent customer service.
- Proficiency in MS Excel and SAP (6.0 later preferred), EDI ordering and SAP account sale-order management experience preferred
Make your work matter everywhere. Be a driving force in a rapidly evolving healthcare industry.
Syneos Health companies are affirmative action/equal opportunity employers (Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled)