The Project Coordinator supports day-to-day project management responsibilities across the agency, and execution of client and strategic objectives. The PC will assist in driving tactical projects through agency processes and ensure projects work through appropriate channels and meet delivery requirements/deadlines by working closely with internal team members. Responsibilities include; development and management of timelines for execution of multichannel projects through the agency development processes. This is an entry-level position that may involve secondary client contact and assists in all aspects of project management under the guidance of a PM or Senior PM. Promotion to Associate Project Manager may follow successful completion of scheduled milestones.
Our Project Coordinators are phenomenally energetic and committed to supporting the project management function within the agency. Attention to detail and consistency is important, and common sense is critical. The successful PC is extremely detail-oriented, an active-listener, able to take direction and follow process and is eager to learn about advertising, the project management discipline, and the pharmaceutical industry.
Supports all facets of Project Management team including but not limited to:
- Assists with tracking projects through agency from implementation to execution stages
- With oversight from PM/SPM creates timelines for development of multichannel projects including timing for each step of the developmental process. Balances agency/client needs and consults appropriate team members for input/approvals of proposed timing scenarios.
- Supports adherence to project timelines by working with the team to meet milestone dates for project completion by deadline
- Updates timelines and status documents for agency and client as needed
- Performs administrative oversight of projects via planning, financial and digital asset management systems
- Responsible for trafficking jobs through digital routing system to ensure that they stay on task and on time
- Maintains and archives clean historical record of project workflow
- Schedules and assists SPMs/PMs in facilitating internal status meetings and reviews
- Keeps teams informed of all project status and next steps via daily status documents and planned or ad-hoc meetings
- Advocates and champions agency processes
- Develops strong and positive working relationships with discipline leads and project stakeholders, while maintaining adherence to objectives, process, and timelines
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, marketing /advertising/communication concentration preferred
- Previous project management and project planning experience a plus
- Computer proficiency required, experience with MS Suite (Word, Project, Excel, PowerPoint) and Acrobat Professional
- Ability to collaborate closely with others in a team environment under tight deadlines
- Outstanding communications skills
- Superior organizational skills