Overview You’re driven, resourceful, and above all else - remarkably smart.
You love a good challenge. You are the first to roll up your sleeves and work with relentless energy until you solve the unsolvable, beat the unbeatable and you always come out on top. Passable doesn’t cut it – you’ve got fire in your belly to learn more, do more and be more. For you, the sweetest success is shared success and you’re known for your good nature. You’ll fit right in at Syneos Health where we surround ourselves with the most talented and agile professionals in the industry, but we check our egos at the door. Why Syneos Health?
Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Created through the merger of two industry leading companies - INC Research and inVentiv Health - we bring together more than 23,000 clinical and commercial minds to create better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients. Teaming with some of the most talented professionals in the industry, you'll gain exposure and work in a dynamic environment where you'll be supported with comprehensive resources including emerging technologies, data, science and knowledge sharing. Grow your career with a global company committed to shortening the distance from lab to life. Here, there’s no shortage of challenging work, learning and opportunities. Because we offer many services to varied clients, our knowledgeable professionals gain experience across a large section of the industry. Our client roster consists of more than 550 organizations including all 50 of the largest global biopharmaceutical companies.
The Inside Pharmaceutical Sales Specialist implements the clients marketing plan by delivering proficient sales presentations to a defined list of current and prospective customers. In the assigned territory, the Specialist will utilize all marketing and selling materials designed for a respective audience. Customers include but are not limited to physicians, healthcare providers, retail/wholesale accounts, and hospitals/clinics. The Specialist will plan and organize activities to insure regular and consistent coverage of the territory according to a plan of action. Increased business activity for the client will result from the Specialists efforts. Administration of territory information and compliance to reporting and regulatory requirements is imperative. Participation in training and development programs is required. More specifically:
- Achieve contract performance goals and objectives for geographical assignment as established in the client agreement.
- Demonstrate comprehensive knowledge of all promoted products.
- Develop comprehensive and accurate sales presentations using all marketing and selling materials.
- Contact and deliver proficient sales presentations to a defined list of current and prospective customers.
- Develop a daily/weekly call schedule to insure efficient and comprehensive coverage of territory.
- Pre and post call analysis of calls.
- Participate in training and development programs.
- Help to maintain required project documentation.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Respond to customer inquiries.
- Handle and resolve customer complaints.
- Provide customers with product and service information.
- Identify and escalate priority issues.
Along with demonstrated initiative, uncompromised integrity and a results-oriented mindset, the ideal candidate has:
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Minimum of 6 months CS/Sales experience
- Call Center experience
- Must possess excellent presentation and selling skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and reprioritize workload depending program needs
- Ability to multi-task between numerous websites and applications.
- Computer savvy - Windows environment, Word and Excel knowledge
- Must type 35 wpm or better
- Ability to work 9am to 5:30pm, Monday to Friday (40 hour work week)
- Willingness to commit to duration of temporary assignment
- Exposure to the pharmaceutical industry highly desirable
- Proven ability to work within all regulatory, legal and compliance parameters
- The drive for self-development, the ability to collaborate, and an action-oriented work ethic
Full Syneos Health Selling Solutions benefits which include:
- Generous paid time off and company paid holidays
- Domestic Partner Coverage for: medical, dental, vision, and voluntary life insurance
- Medical – Cigna; Dental – Delta Dental; Vision - EyeMed
- Company Match 401K - $0.50 per dollar up to 9% of salary
- Eligible to participate in Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts: Health Care and Dependent Care
- Company-paid Basic Term Life Insurance at 2x base salary
- Optional Supplemental Term Life Insurance (100% employee paid): for employee, spouse/domestic partner, and children.
- Company-paid Short and Long Term Disability
- Optional Supplemental Short and Long Term Disability (100% employee paid): employee only
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Referral bonuses
- Dedicated training and support
Make your work matter everywhere. Be a driving force in a rapidly evolving healthcare industry.
Syneos Health companies are affirmative action/equal opportunity employers (Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled)