You provide the vision, set the pace and inspire success.
There’s one thing you do that’s exceptional: lead. You formulate a plan and focus your team to solve the unsolvable, beat the unbeatable and come out on top. Your capacity to creatively strategize, motivate sales professionals, and elicit achievement makes you the right fit for a District Sales Manager role with Syneos Health.
Responsibilities of the district manager include but are not limited to:
- Lead, manage and develop the skill sets and overall performance of the sales representatives in your district
- Hire, train, develop and coach new and existing sales representatives
- Develop and implement approved business plans to contribute to overall project success
- Achieve organizational objectives through effective leadership of sales team
- Effectively identify/monitor multiple local market conditions and build strong customer relationships
- Monitor all field activities to make certain all are within compliance guidelines
- Provide feedback on marketing tactics and market conditions
Job Requirements Along with demonstrated initiative, resourcefulness and a results-oriented mindset, the ideal candidate has:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 10+ yrs. Life Science Sales
- 5+ yrs. District Leadership experience
- ADHD/CNS experience Preferred, Launch Experience critical
- Strong coaching & Performance Mgmt. experience in leading successful sales teams
Full Syneos Health Selling Solutions benefits which include:
Why Syneos Health?
- It is the company’s policy to provide employees with flexible paid time off (PTO) from work can be used for vacation, sick days, floating holidays and personal time
- Domestic Partner Coverage for: medical, dental, vision, and voluntary life insurance
- Medical – Cigna; Dental – Delta Dental; Vision - EyeMed
- Company Match 401K - $0.50 per dollar up to 9% of salary
- Fleet Vehicle
- Eligible to participate in Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts: Health Care and Dependent Care
- Company-paid Basic Term Life Insurance at 2x base salary
- Optional Supplemental Term Life Insurance (100% employee paid): for employee, spouse/domestic partner, and children.
- Company-paid Short and Long Term Disability
- Optional Supplemental Short and Long Term Disability (100% employee paid): employee only
- Employee Assistance Program Tuition reimbursement
- Referral bonuses
- Dedicated training and support
Join a groundbreaking network of more than 23,000 employees in 110 offices worldwide with the ability to service clients in over 90 countries. Take part in offering world-class therapeutic expertise to leading biopharmaceutical companies so they can focus on what they do best - prevent and treat disease. You’ll provide the brilliant ideas, valuable insight and relentless energy that drive biopharma products from lab to life. In the past five years, Syneos Health has helped to develop or commercialize 81% of novel new drugs approved by the FDA and 70% of products granted marketing authorization by the EMA.
Syneos Health has launched more than 120 sales teams in the last 5 years across all major Therapeutic Areas – more than the top 25 pharma companies combined. We offer you more than just one job. The diversification and breadth of Syneos Health creates a multitude of career paths and employment opportunities. Our client roster consists of more than 550 organizations including all 20 of the largest global biopharmaceutical companies.
Adlon Therapeutics L.P. is a biopharmaceutical company dedicated to developing and providing treatment options for Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) and related disorders. Our initial focus is on adults and adolescents who have been diagnosed with ADHD. Adlon is a subsidiary of Purdue Pharma L.P.
Make your work matter everywhere. Be a driving force in the evolution of healthcare sales.
Syneos Health companies are affirmative action/equal opportunity employers (Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled)