Updated: July 2, 2019
New York, NY, United States
Job ID: 3317
Overview Our Managed Markets team at Syneos Health is looking for a full-time Sr. Art Director who can consistently deliver outstanding visual solutions for a wide range of clients/audiences. The role requires the ability to quickly grasp the market access world, while creating and engaging work that meets our business goals. The ideal candidate will have a passion for health and science and be highly skilled at the craft of art direction and design.
- Design materials based on strategic and tactical plans provided by the account management team, working with other team members including Copywriters, etc.
- Work with Copywriters and Creative team to ensure the design and execution is in line with the creative brief
- Oversee and provide guidance and feedback to more junior art directors
- Work within the industry standards and follow company procedures and protocol
- Work with vendors, freelancers, and any other outside sources/purchases needed to fulfill production of each project the AD designs
- Accepts constructive feedback and makes sure all feedback has been incorporated
- Work with production team to smoothly complete production of approved design, providing all required specifications to Production Department
- Review all production materials on assigned projects, and sign off prior to forwarding job to Project Management for further required approvals/outside production
- 3 + years’ experience in a healthcare/pharma agency environment
- 1+ years' experience managing other art directors, designers, etc.
- Managed Markets (Market Access) experience preferred
- Advanced skills in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Microsoft PowerPoint)