Syneos Health maintains a dynamic, fast-paced working environment. Each day contains different challenges and opportunities to learn. We take promising ideas, turn them into commercial realities, and manage the life of a product or device from its inception to its completion.
We demand the best from our people but in return we offer a creative environment designed to allow you to be yourself and achieve your potential. We also offer unparalleled career development opportunities and brilliant benefits.
Working alongside the Talent Acquisition team, the Recruitment Resourcer plays an integral role in seeking out the best talent within the market to join our multi-disciplined, integrated communications function. The Resourcer will support recruitment across a number of different disciplines including Public Relations, Advertising and Medical Education.
- Acting as a key point of contact for candidates as they proceed through the recruitment process
- Maintaining the Applicant Tracking System (ATS) to ensure accurate reporting
- Actively sourcing talent via Linkedin and other mediums
- Pipelining prospective candidates for future vacancies
- Keeping abreast of industry news
- Advertising roles and monitoring applications via our website and other job boards
- Scheduling telephone and face to face interviews
- Ensuring candidate compliance; inputting all relevant information into the system and updating as necessary
- Drafting offer letters and contracts using appropriate templates
- Raising IT requests to obtain login credentials for new starters
- Supporting wider Talent Acquisition team with ad hoc tasks
- Retain and replenish freelancer database
We are looking for someone who is focused, committed and keen to learn. You will be working in a friendly, forward-thinking environment where collaboration is of the utmost importance. We are seeking a bright individual with outstanding organisation and administration skills who is comfortable liaising with a variety of stakeholders
- Undergraduate degree, preferably within a related field such as Communications, Human Resources
- Recruitment/resourcing experience preferred
- Extremely organised and comfortable multi-tasking within a fast paced environment
- Conversant with MS Office – Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- Excellent attention to detail and written communication skills
- Methodical, professional and articulate