Updated: February 18, 2019
New York, NY, United States
Job ID: 1900
Overview Biosector 2 is part of Syneos Health Communications, the only healthcare communications network that is part of a company on the frontlines of healthcare. Our advertising, public relations, medical communications, digital, data science, research and market access specialists have the ability to tap the expertise of clinical and commercial colleagues worldwide to infuse programs with deep therapeutic and analytic insights. We work in scalable, collaborative teams that partner across disciplines and geographies to deliver integrated communications strategies that accelerate brand performance.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic and fast-paced team and includes activities such as local market influencer events, high profile celebrity product awareness campaign and influencer activation, campaign content development, award submissions and potential data communications support.
- Manage all day-to-day client activities, projects, and teams both at a strategic and tactical level
- Management of entry level staff
- Provide hands-on support for advocacy/ communication relations
- Create social media content and material development
- Maintains regular client contact, both verbal and written
- Includes activities such as data and regulatory milestones, MAT releases, social media content development, overseeing media monitoring.
- 4+ years of experience within a healthcare PR agency
- Team player, highly collaborative
- Detail Oriented
- Strategic thinker